2011 model prices

2»

Comments

• OK, to get back on topic. Providing a single example doesn't disprove a trend.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • No you're right it doesn't. But hopefully if a few brands start to set the tone by reducing RRPs Vs last year's, it might start other companies off along the same road
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Jesus some people really need to relax and take a chill pill are things that bad that people get the ars* over a forum. I am sat waiting for the abuse for making such a statement.
    I agree it shouldn't come to this....but it grinds my gears that sone folk choose to drag out disproving a statement, rather than helping out the original point to the thread (do we not have the crudcatcher for that and similar things?).
    I admire your inability to admit when you're wrong. Tough to teach an old dog new tricks.
    Got to run, time to change the water in your mother's bowl....
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    I admire your inability to admit when you're wrong.

I have already admitted i'm wrong.............
  • can't believe I wasted 5 minutes reading a primary school argument about a topic that should have been interesting
  • I have one prime example of a 2012 bike being cheaper than the 2011 bike AND being better spec. The Trek 6500. 2011 model came with Recon forks, a 9 speed drivetrain with Deore shifters. The 2012 bike comes with Reba forks and a 10 speed drivetrain with SLX shifters. The only downgrade the 2012 has is a slightly cheaper chainset, but it is £150 cheaper.

2011 - http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... e-ec023918

2012 - http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/mo ... eries/6500
  • well i was ready for a argument with the wife but i dont need to now ive read this waste of time tripe
    falling off doesn't hurt....its the landing that hurts

FS Giant Trance X3 (2013)
    FS Specialized Camber 2011 (2011)=(stolen)
    HT Merlin Malt one (sold)