Sick Bay Morning™ thread (Saturday)

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning clunges

Today would have consisted of popping into town and exchanging a game for the xbox, quick blast on the bike and visiting a friend.

But I feel like crap, my chest is on fire so today will consist of tv/films in bed and xbox
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Saturday will involve (when time catches up with England) - a little lie in, an hour or so's work and a ride for a couple of hours. few hours R&R (might clean the apartment) then another ride. Then beer.

Sunday - ride then golf I think.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Morning Rugger fans,

What the hell am I doing up at this time on a Saturday? O'yea - watching the Rugby!

Time for England to improve some more in tie for the big game of the group stages next week against Scotland!

Hopefully less penalties conceded and more points kicked whist putting in a solid performance!

Then off out for a blast on the local trails :D

And before I can even finish this - Johnny Wilkinson has scored 3 points from a penalty within 2 mins. :mrgreen:

And given a penalty away within 10 yards from scoring a try within 5 min :oops:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello , i am awake for the rugby although the result is a foregone conclusion (as is next weeks result) so i should have stayed in bed.

hope you all have a super dooper day RE. (even you IcarusGreen)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Trying to revise, but the rugby getting in the way.

Revise till circa 3 with a quick ride or run to clear the head in the middle.

Then meet a mate at the pub, few beers then his partner is driving us down south to sister in laws for a party. Wife & kids are already there - so it's looking like I am going to have to make my own breakfast :(
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Just contemplating getting ready and heading to Pines.
    Later will be doing internets shopping and eating, maybe seeing the parental unit.
    Lack of social life starting to get me down
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • footy this morning then off to see that danny guy at the riverside
    hates dog walkers
  • hello , i am awake for the rugby although the result is a foregone conclusion (as is next weeks result) so i should have stayed in bed.

hope you all have a super dooper day FAT BADGE. (even you IcarusGreen)

Cheers!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Morning spunkbubbles

It looks a pretty nice day out there today so I'm going to enjoy my ride to work. I've started the day the right way though, with some bacon. I'm really hoping work is quiet today. Later, I shall go and drink some Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer and chat shit with the girlfriend in the local pub
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    I went to a beer festival last night so this morning I shall mostly be huddling under the covers trying to recover.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Rugby-watched
    Breaky-troughed
    Loft flooring-getting put off as it looks a nice day out there

Have a good un homies!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon homos.

Hungover, spending most of the day horizontal, epic night out though.

Just need to make it to the kitchen and get bacons and tea before I crawl back into bed and die.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    morning tards!!! just moved into my uni halls, canny remember a thing from last night, so its all going good :D

feeling like ive done ten rounds with tyson tho, so no riding for me today, not that i know any trails round here at all :lol:
  • Tim.s
    Tim.s Posts: 515
    Good day heroes of mountain biking,

Had a bone marrow sample taken yesterday, those of you who have had this done will know why im not riding today!!!

So apart from feeling sorry for myself today I will be preping for the Forest of Dean enduro tomorrow and hoping the weather is good for it.

8)
    "Didn't hurt"
  • angry_bird
    lawman

Which uni are you at?
  • I'm waiting - in San Francisco early in the morning. Hired a bike and will cross the Golden Gate Bridge and into the woods on the other side, over to somewhere on the right and get the ferry back. This place is just BRILLIANT!!
  • lawman
    Angry Bird wrote:
    lawman

Which uni are you at?

im in sunny old aberystwyth :D well its more like cloudy aber atm :lol:
  • angry_bird
    lawman wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    lawman

Which uni are you at?

Nice, my cousin went there and is going back to do some postgrad stuff supposedly, at one point I wanted to go too because of This

Ridden with them a couple of times the past few years, stupidly fun riding times.
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    in-line with my outing as cruddite full retard i've acquired an injury just trying to walk
    flopped on my ankle out of the blue (spaz) luckily in the driveway and nobody knew :)

on my other leg still I'm still recovering from a knee injury from t' push iron
    sat on my arse nursing my legs thinking i should ride today, nm time for F1..

doesnt help ive been commuting all week thinking I'd be fine to ride after a decent kip
  • lawman
    Angry Bird wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    lawman

Which uni are you at?

Nice, my cousin went there and is going back to do some postgrad stuff supposedly, at one point I wanted to go too because of This

Ridden with them a couple of times the past few years, stupidly fun riding times.

ahhh excellent, cheers for the link :D
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Up early for rugger, bacon and BP sarnies then off to LBS for a couple of test rides

Ended up on a cube acid this morning and a giant 29er this afternoon

Think I'm falling for the latter :o
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Afternoon

Due to go on holiday tomorrow and I'm still ill. Trying to pack and not vomit. Fun times.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    lawman wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:
    lawman

Which uni are you at?

Nice one, I know someone there, she said she had a top rate first year there and was looking forward to going back. And you're not that far from some decent trail centres if someone has transport.

Today for me was full of boring but dead time consuming parental stuff and i've only just got in and sat down half an hour ago. Now weighing up whether I get the credit card out to buy a tasty 'all mountain' bike with a good 2011 clearance discount on it. Apart from that, hope there's something decent on the box as I fancy vegging out tonight !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Evenin all....

Tiz been a fun day to day...especially with all the shit going on about my old job....been Go Karting today at the Circuit Raceway....had a stonking afternoon !

Anyway...meal on a tray with the wife and a bottle of wine !
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Curry, bottle of fizz and first of the season X Factor now BB oh what a sad life when I get back home. Not even been on the bikes yet!!!!

Maybe Tomorrow

:(
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg