The Thursday Thriller AM Thread..

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited September 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

Way too early but I am off to Wales today..

That's pretty much it!

Comments

• feel like crap, full of snot.
    will get up eventually.
    work will be slow/crap.
    home back to bed
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Today Minion has called in sick, making my own coffee etc will break up the Mehness but not exactly a busy day planned.
    Gotta pop home for half hour or so later on while wifey goes to the docs, so putting my mud tyres on my spare wheels and admitting defeat to winter coming :cry: then off out in the woods tonight with a few random blokes and lights :shock:

I forsee bacons on the horizon but no more sweets, i had such a weird sugar filled afternoon yesterday, wine gums + M+M's + Dandalion +burdoch = weirdness

anywhoo on with actual work now i guess :cry:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Exes and Double-exes

A day of m'ehness. But, it is nearly the weekend, so f*** it. If the car is ready I might just get me out ridng somewhere (woot) - if it isn't I might just end up doing a local ride (boo). And paintballing Sunday (again, woot).

The bacons forecast is for further clear plates with no porkage expected. Something gotta change!

Tune of the moment: White Zombie - 'Blood, Milk and Sky'
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • As of today I will offically be a university drop out, as my uni takes the piss. So starting next year at a new one.

Other than that, boring day.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Meh........ thats about it
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning meh's and meh'esses

Busy day today so I've started by having a lie in till now :D

To be fair I've been snot ridden for the last few days so need it.

Girlfriends birthday today but she doesn't want to see me as she doesn't celebrate them so all a bit weird. Needless to say I'm thinking of returning for a refund the pressie I bought her.

So a bit of a mixed emotion day really.
    Peter
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    the new screen on the laptop i fitted yetsterday works perfectly. doing it myself saved me 30-40 quid, not bad.

my attempt at saving money for a new frame is failing :( had a race last weekend, had to buy new screen and now i need to buy some stuff for winter. going to be hard to save enough before next summer :?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    work
    breakfast
    work
    lunch
    work
    leave at 3.40pm
    Rush around like a mad thing
    Drive to Derby
    meet THP's dad, stepmum and sister.

nervous much??
    eep
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,704
    Morning. Was out fairly late last night playing poker. Now I'm tired.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Job hunting and car hunting ....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Hungover.

Interview for student bar job later. Hope hangover shifts by then.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning fools!

i am shattered and my mind is on overdrive as some people in my company have little or know skill at their job, so much so i feel like my work load doubles, and so exponentially i will always have more work than time!

on the plus side i am heading out on the bike tonight, lights are charged and the steed is ready!

BOOM
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Afternoon Thickos,

Busy morning for me already had - got a slow puncture on the car sorted & wheels rebalanced, slung a load more crap out of the garage, orderd some shelving and plastic storage thingies to turn help the garage from a clutter pit into a half decent man cave (much more work needed tho) and managed a bucket of coffee at Costas as well.

Now off to get a bit of lunch and try again to clean the bike this afternoon, then a ride this evening :) It's junior's birthday this weekend so need to get my riding in now to see me over 'till the next fix...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Day off work today, so I came home last night to catch up on emails, and maybe go out for a run or a ride.
    Unfortunately an epic headcold has put paid to that.

Nevermind, at least I got to catch up with Sunday's MotoGP :D
  • Good evening crudites

Work sucked today but it's payed some more bills so it's not all bad, just looked at the computer for the first time today and seen that i have a few replys to one of my tweets "Looks like i'm gonna make the next round of the @britishdownhill series, seriously can't wait" as in a spectator. 5 of the replys are congratulation messages about gaining enough points to quallify :oops: Me on a downhill bike? i'd be dead after the start gate :lol:
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening chums!!

Work blew a large one today, tomorrow will be a day of win, pedalling up the pines with some lesser skilled minions, must remember it is first aid before camera if any of the poor lovies damage themselves.

Then off down south to visit the mrs, lucky girl!

Hope all are well.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    So tomorrow I have a halfday, which will be used to run to the shops and buy junk food then pack the bags and bike, then in the evening off to see Emmy the Great play in Edinburgh, then early saturday we're off to Laggan then on the sunday some sort of illspecified gigantic natural loop in the middle of nowhere. Then back to work on monday for a nap.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Northwind wrote:
    So tomorrow I have a halfday, which will be used to run to the shops and buy junk food then pack the bags and bike, then in the evening off to see Emmy the Great play in Edinburgh, then early saturday we're off to Laggan then on the sunday some sort of illspecified gigantic natural loop in the middle of nowhere. Then back to work on monday for a nap.

I'm finishing at 12 tomorrow and the cars already packed for a weekend away in Snowdonia, be good to get away and climb snowdon again i just wish i could take my bike.
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?