When the yank law goes out of control...

Cressers
Cressers Posts: 1,329
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket

Comments

• Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    It's no different to what would happen here if you refused to pay a fine for littering by dropping a sweet packet on the ground. Continued refusal to pay a fine inevitably results in custody, no matter how minor the original offence.
  • What scares me even more is how close they resemble the Umpah Loompah's from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Brilliant !!! :lol:
    The judge should have stood his ground and made them wear orange jump suits in jail !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Maybe the judge could have ordered a decent haircut for the lot of them as well! Whenever I see Amish people my mind starts playing the banjo music from "Deliverance"... :shock:

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    I feel sorry for those Amish guys, but I got totally distracted by a link on that webpage to this - Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa! :shock:
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    ColinJ wrote:
    I feel sorry for those Amish guys, but I got totally distracted by a link on that webpage to this - Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis during beauty spa! :shock:
    Me too !!
    I posted it under "Prepare to Cringe" in Cakestop :D

Edit: When I say me too, I don't mean that I feel sorry for the Amish guys, they have to obey the law just like everyone else.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved