Kessock in the Fog

meanredspider
meanredspider Posts: 12,337
edited September 2011 in Commuting chat
The Kessock Bridge was gorgeous yesterday - Autumn sunshine and fog - iPhone pic doesn't do it justice

Kessock2.jpg
ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH

Comments

• Dunno mate - I think that's a lovely pic.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    +1. Stunning shot.
  • Feck :shock:

Landscape photographer of the year do a Camera phone category - that would definitely be a worthy entrant.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Pretty pic but it does highlight the age old problem with Scotland; it's still in black and white!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Rolf F wrote:
    Pretty pic but it does highlight the age old problem with Scotland; it's still in black and white!

Hmph

Applecross_filtered.jpg
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • lovely shot. wish I was there.
    <a>road</a>
  • Thanks for the comments - I take no credit except being on my bike at the right place and pointing the phone in the right direction - I have no idea what I'm doing. Some of the other ones I took might be better - so might the colour version. All I can say is that the reality was a million times better...
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Fantastic..... Great shot of a great bridge. Love crossing it going north, bound for Ullapool or Chachtoll.... soon I hope.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • jejv
    jejv Posts: 566
    The Kessock Bridge was gorgeous yesterday - Autumn sunshine and fog - iPhone pic doesn't do it justice

Kessock2.jpg
    Not bad. Do you think you could nip over to Kylesku and take a few pics of that ?

You still sure you wouldn't swap your commute ?

I hate you I hate you. Good Day.
  • Is this the bridge next door to Inverness Caledonian thistle's football ground?

I hate you I hate you. Good Day. +1