Sandhurst

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
is anyone watching this on bbc four. Comedy gold. What a bucnh of tossers. The military mind really is the smallest thing on the planet.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Dont need to I went there :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin wrote:
    Dont need to I went there :roll:

I think you have just proven the point.
    Two wheels good,four wheels bad
  • is anyone watching this on bbc four. Comedy gold. What a bucnh of tossers. The military mind really is the smallest thing on the planet.

Intellectual soldiers aren't necessarily a good thing.
  • Stupid question, but what was going on with the water bottle drinking. Where the guys couldn't stop throwing up. Think I might have missed it, but what were they drinking?
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    Water.

We just don't drink enough water, if you're in the Army and water is to hand, you drink it, whether you want to it or not.
  • PostieJohn wrote:
    Water.

We just don't drink enough water, if you're in the Army and water is to hand, you drink it, whether you want to it or not.

So you just wet yourself mid-battle when all this water works its way to the other end?
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    PostieJohn wrote:
    Water.

So you just wet yourself mid-battle when all this water works its way to the other end?
    Well if you've got any sense you'll do that anyway.