Mehing Monday Morning Thread (copyright protected)

2»

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Not a chance. She's as clean as a whistle on the clap front and 'suggested' if I wanted 'full access to the toy cupboard and play any way I wanted to' then I should have the tests too.

Like a lamb to the slaughter I was.
    Peter
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    I love you long time

Didn't mention Tunbridge Wells in there
    Peter
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    yay my laptop screen is broken... pretty peed off tbh
  • jay12 wrote:

Broken or not working?
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    jay12 wrote:

Broken or not working?
    some kind of internal crack in the screen. you can't see it if it's switched off but when you switch it on and it's all lit up, there's a line going across with massive black spots along it.
    new screen in £60 with delivery if i fit it myself. i can't really be ar$ed spending it becuase i need to save for a new build but i might as well get it
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening all, stupidly fun day at cannock today. Took the xc bike round dog and monkey this morning and it was lovely, had much much fun.

Dragged the 456 round the first half of the dog in the afternoon, crossed the road and went round the back of lower cliff to Stile Cop. Spent the afternoon playing there, had a slightly painful off but nowt major. Then rode back up to the top of Lower Cliff, and followed the trails back round to Birches Valley.

Win.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Yep, thats the way i would go, whats shocking is the amount of Mugals who have turned up for a bit of shakey finger at the goverment, but they dont understang the amount of grief they all cause!

I like the 2 hippies on the BBC news site that have apparently 'concreted' themselves into an oil drum. I'd f**king well leave them there and see how long the last.[/quote

Ha now that takes me back a while when I was dealing with hippies concreted into drums and such like harder when they are up a tree though :roll:

Other than that had a sunny day on the wind farm bobbin abt ont water.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    So much for going to the pub this evening... mates cancelled on me. Bumders.