Spooks

gareth273
gareth273 Posts: 52
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
Who' gonna be watching it then?

The wife and I love watching it - shame its the last series tho :(

Comments

• It should have stopped after 3 series.
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Just like the Antique's roadshow on before hand.Past it :wink:
    Since when did the "watchers" carry firearms. :?
    bagpuss
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    It should have stopped after 3 series.

This.

First two series especially blew my mind.

+1
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'

This.

First two series especially blew my mind.

It's funny you say that. I completely agree but my Mrs bought the first two series on DVD recently and when you watch them again they seem really amateurish in terms of their production and the quality of the acting. The later series definitely improved in that regard, but I agree that it probably should have ended a few years ago. The last series was decent with the whole Lucas storyline but the last programme in the series was a massive let down.

The new series has still been Sky+ed though.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)

Agreed, though it's still bloody good drama compared to the other stuff about even when it's running at a weaker level.

The spin off series they did with the younger actors was like a car crash though...
  • bagpusscp wrote:
    Just like the Antique's roadshow on before hand.Past it :wink:
    Since when did the "watchers" carry firearms. :?

I'm still baffled as to how the Antiques Roadshow makes it on at 20:00 on a Sunday. Surely it's more Sunday afternoon viewing?

Saying that I only started watching Spooks again last series and enjoyed it.
  • I preferred the last few Series' of Spooks actually. I didn't realise the new series started tonight.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,179
    It should have stopped after 3 series.

+1

+2

I gave up on it a few series back, even Hermione Norris couldn't get me back into watching regularly.