blue anodised pedals??

Adam0071
Adam0071 Posts: 31
edited September 2011 in MTB workshop & tech
My bike has a blue Hope finishing kit on it but I'm wanting some pedals to match - I know Hope have some in the pipeline but does anyone make any which are the same cilour? I know superstar do some but I've heard a few reports which weren't good about their service.
Boardman Team Hard Tail
Specialized Allez

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Superstar's service is excellent.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Superstar's service is excellent.
  • Not had any problems, quick delivery and the pedals are top notch
    Nicolai CC
  • Thanks for the replies - are the superstars ones a good match for the hope pedals? Or are they a different blue? I sound like a bike white don't i?
    Boardman Team Hard Tail
    Specialized Allez
  • I have had some superstars for 3 years and used all through winter and never had to maintain them yet. Excellent quality and price for weight ratio. You can guarantee the hope will be more expensive, but they are made in England which would swing it for me these days
    Focus Cayo Pro
    Cotic Soul custom
    Merida Cross 4
    Planet X Dirty Disco custom cyclocross
    Tern D8 clown bike
  • The prices are great the delvery spot on BUT when you want to return anything cause it might be a faulty product they dont respond so fast or are so eager to help out. I have first hand experiance of this, so if you are ok with this then great. The benefits of shopping with them are good just not 100% great as a company
  • That's what I meant when i said id read a few negative reports about superstars service. I try not to shop at companys who don't look after the customers they have.
    Boardman Team Hard Tail
    Specialized Allez
  • estampida
    estampida Posts: 1,008
    I have blue nano thru pins no probs with the pedals

also returned a s/s kit, the one with the spring in it, ordered a solid 1 and sent the old 1 back,

return and replacement took a week and as they are not based in Edinburgh I don't have a problem with it

and they are not trying to compete with hope or Oakley for customer service are they?
  • lesz42
    lesz42 Posts: 690
    had no problems with SS, used a lot of their brake pads , ace!

dont them now, as their payment gateway will not accept my new debit card :cry:
    Giant Trance X0 (08) Reverb, Hope Hoops 5.1D, XT brakes, RQ BC, Works Components headset 1.5
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Adam0071 wrote:
    That's what I meant when i said id read a few negative reports about superstars service. I try not to shop at companys who don't look after the customers they have.
    Hunt enough and you'll find someone, somewhere, whinging about every company.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools