gisburn forrest

amr ghost rider
amr ghost rider Posts: 15
edited September 2011 in MTB rides
anyone going to gisburn tommorow morning

Comments

• Weatherman says heavy rain there tomorrow and light showers on sunday so its gonna be sunday for me
    Papa? Nicole
  • just checked the weather looks like sunday for me too ill be there around 10 am
  • :( dam im working this weekend realy fancy joining u guys maybe next time
  • hi darren have a look at gisburn hully gully on you tube its awsome loads better than clifton ps i live in whitefield. cheers paul.
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    I was up there Saturday and it pi55ed down all day, was there Sunday shower but ok.

Going Next Sunday hopefully
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • im off to gisburn for the 1st time friday i hope so put the air ambulace on standby lol
  • i didnt go sunday after seeing all the rain saturday went out on road bike instead, how was the hully gull ha ha bet it was slippy. deffo going this saturday raining or not anyone up for it.
  • 1mancity2
    I will be up there on Friday around 2pm as well, didn't do the full route this weekend as we did a skills course.
  • I didnt make it on sunday either, heavy sat night.

Went up rivington instead and over to the mast. It was a boggy mission but worth it, great run back down then up to the pigeon tower.
    Papa? Nicole
  • never been up rivington is it any good
  • Yeah Rivington is good you can easily spend a full day there if you dont mind the climbs. You can stay down near the resevoirs too and head towards chorley where healy nab is
    Papa? Nicole
  • 1mancity2
    mintedox wrote:
    chorley where healy nab is

I want to do this, short but a good DH bit I believe?
  • It is short, its all a red run with a short black going through it. Not got the balls to do the black run yet.

Deffo worth a visit and its a great confidence booster
    Papa? Nicole
  • 1mancity2
    Sounds like a plan!
  • How's it riding guys, been over in Geneva since last week so not sure what weathers been upto over here? Heading up tomorrow morning.
    '11 Cannondale Trail SL3
  • rained a lot here last few days mate so probably not to good
  • Cheers mate, didn't make it in the end as had a poorly boy to look after!!

Your not from Colne way are you by chance?? Saw a nice looking Green AMR on my way through from the airport last monday. If it is you your bike is too clean!!!!
    '11 Cannondale Trail SL3
  • i live in whitefield mate and my ghost is blue and white and not very clean at the moment im off to gisburn in the morning raining or not . hope the boy is felling better cheers.
  • How do you rate your AMR, which you got??? Looking at a FS for next xmas (2012) but will probably be a '12 model. Really like the look of the Ghost & Cube's, obviously not sat on one yet. Any local dealers in NW??

Let us know how it rides, am hoping to get up one weekend in next few weeks.
    Any car park charges yet??

Sorry for all the questions!! :roll:
    '11 Cannondale Trail SL3
  • hi mines a amr 5700 rides well good and well specced for the money.dont know about dealers in nw but they sell them at llandegla.got mine from sunset mtb on net would well recommend ghost cheers.