All these people had to pass tests to get their licenses :P

I wouldn't count on it :wink:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Rigga wrote:

I meant that specific clip....
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    holy f*** :shock: that makes south London look tame.

Mind you I bet you'd have a hell of a sprint if you cycled out there :wink:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Rich158 wrote:
    holy f*** :shock: that makes south London look tame.

Mind you I bet you'd have a hell of a sprint if you cycled out there :wink:

until you're at the lights and some chump wipes you out (see 3minutes in)
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • around 5:00 - signwriting on the bus. Priceless.
    "Consider the grebe..."
  • Easy to laugh here, but when i took a work trip to India the company I was visiting, because I was there over the weekend, took me and my colleagues to the Taj Mahal on a day trip from New Delhi... that was by far the most frightening journey of my life, and i commute in Central London every day! They have a new 4 lane motorway linking New Delhi to Agra (apart from the single lane wooden bridge 1/2 way along the route where the 'bridges dept' are somewhat out of sync with the 'road dept')... but no one there knows how to drive on a motorway... so you get people who have walked all their lives from village A to village B - now on the other side of the road - walking across the road. Or coming down it the wrong way because thats the route they always used to take before it was a motorway. the worst bit was coming home in the evening - no one uses lights...even the lorries who switch to the wrong carriageway to avoid a traffic jam (although there are armco barriers they have gaps in them, apparently to allow the 'sacred cows' to cross :shock: )

Never again...
    Invacare Spectra Plus electric wheelchair, max speed 4mph :cry:
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    I'm a bus driver and spend something like 7 hours a day at the wheel as an average. I won't say I see this kinda stuff every day but some things literally beggar belief. I reckon you could make a video like this in England inside about a week.

My 'favourite' happened to a mate of mine. As he was pulling away from a bus stop two kids were hanging around on the kerb. The first one proceeded to push the other into the road 'for a laugh' (official quote in police interview) and he obviously got nailed by the bus. Concussion and cuts/bruises later he was ok. Had the bus not been leaving the stop and been travelling at normal moving speed I suspect it would have been a murder inquiry.

There's all sorts of stuff I see every day such as lorry drivers forgetting to use the hand brake, kamikaze cyclists (yes, the bastards who give the rest a bad name). The bus driver (not my company) who left his cab to make sure the disabled ramp was properly stowed (has a dead switch) whilst leaving his vehicle in gear and handbrake off was also a high light. He closed the ramp properly and the bus wrote off a bus stop. Luckily it was late evening and not evening rush hour.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    notsoblue wrote:
    All these people had to pass tests to get their licenses :P

I wouldn't count on it :wink:

+1 I'd bet against there being a lot of testing going on in some of these places.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • 1,38 WITH THE DUDE HITTING THE WINDSCREEN WITH A BAT MUCH LULZ

sorry caps :cry: