End of yr12 ideas.....

hennez
hennez Posts: 255
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
Anyone got any good ideas for the end of year 12?? (stuff to do to the school, teachers, students etc....) any suggestions would be great :D
My bike takes me places that school never could

Comments

• anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Year 12?

Is this scotland?

How about not trashing the school, teachers etc, but take in a supersoaker for water battles with other students?
  • hennez
    Australia....
    last year anyway.....
  • We all hugged and said goodbye at my school. And drew penis' on each other shirts.

Might be an idea?
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • hennez
    that sounds pretty boring...
  • Just be mature and leave school.

Spend time getting drunk down the pub instead.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Australia?

How about getting pissed, eating some burnt steak and then buying a one way ticket to Shepherd's Bush?
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    get a job?

That's what I did, it was cr@p :D
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • hennez
    prawny wrote:
    get a job?

That's what I did, it was cr@p :D

yeah, I think i'll leave that until i've finished my exams..... :lol: thanks for the suggestion though
  • hennez
    Ben6899 wrote:
    Australia?

How about getting pissed, eating some burnt steak and then buying a one way ticket to Shepherd's Bush?

well you'll be doing what?? drinking warm beer??
  • buy 3 chickens and label them 1, 2, and 4...(probably not with any dangerous spray paints etc etc.) set them free and see how long it takes the teachers to realise there are only three.
  • Leave inappropriate objects in odd places...

Like cars on the roof, toilets in strange locations that sort of thing.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    hennez wrote:
    Ben6899 wrote:
    Australia?

well you'll be doing what?? drinking warm beer??

Not pulling pints. Waiting til 5pm to have a drink. Dressing appropriately.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • hennez
    Leave inappropriate objects in odd places...

Like cars on the roof, toilets in strange locations that sort of thing.

yeah, thats the sort of thing i was thinking of...
    might get some old toilets and put them @ the teachers desks in the staff room...
  • On my last day we still had a strict timetable and I thought to myself why exactly is this important anymore? I left for the day at 1030, it was great. I went to Greggs before the bus came to spend my dinner money. Rock and roll!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    On my last day we still had a strict timetable and I thought to myself why exactly is this important anymore? I left for the day at 1030, it was great. I went to Greggs before the bus came to spend my dinner money. Rock and roll!

You eess loco, senhorrrr. :D
  • On my last day we still had a strict timetable and I thought to myself why exactly is this important anymore? I left for the day at 1030, it was great. I went to Greggs before the bus came to spend my dinner money. Rock and roll!

what did you buy in Greggs ? Those new mexican sarnies are quite nice, the problem with their pasties is they are either so hot they burn your mouth or so cold that they taste awful

will try to get one at the right temperature tomorrow and a twin pack of stotties

and I'm not even leaving school, what the heck
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    A few mates of mine painted a 40ft c*ck and balls in white gloss paint on the main driveway up to their school. Obviously they got in the sh*t for that, but were instructed by teachers to paint over it in black paint. So, no 40ft white c*ck and balls, but a 40ft black c*ck and balls instead :roll:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    On a similar theme to that, one year drew a massive cock and balls with weed killer on the school's front lawn...

One year inflated blow up sheep/dolls with helium and let them up to the ceiling of our chapel.

One year wrote "The End" in large white paint on the end of a school block. Quite poetic that one.

One year planted 5 hash plants in the school garden, waited a couple of weeks and phoned the police.
  • How about flushing your teachers' heads down the toilets?

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • hennez
    How about flushing your teachers' heads down the toilets?

sound's like an idea...
  • anto164 wrote:
    Year 12?

Is this scotland?

How about not trashing the school, teachers etc, but take in a supersoaker for water battles with other students?

They'd all be getting pished in Scotland!!