Mr_Cellophane
Mr_Cellophane Posts: 690
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
She may not be stunningly beautiful, but there is something about Eve. :oops:
eve-myles.jpg

Comments

• Rykard
    Rykard Posts: 582
    what is stunningly beautiful? Some women ost people think are gorgeous I would walk past i the street without a second glance. Know what you mean about Eve though..
    Cheers
    Rich

A Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched with sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    edited September 2011
    Rykard wrote:
    what is stunningly beautiful? Some women ost people think are gorgeous I would walk past i the street without a second glance. Know what you mean about Eve though..

yup, always thought that. Kylie Minogue is the example I always use..raved about by the media and male population at large but she does absolutely nothing for me and I could quite easily find plenty of girls on a night out in my local city who I find much more attractive.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Very Long Legs where is your local city and have you got the number for the Travel Lodge?
  • Totally agree... I like Thursday nights.
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    I've turned better down
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Is this the debate of Attractive v's Beautiful?

Attractive catches your eye and not always for the same reasons as beauitiul, a bit of genetic programming makes some aspects like proportions rather than facial beauty register somewhere. Also some women are better looking for being very groomed (esp the hair) and manicured, Eve is an excellent example of this. Just my tuppence worth...
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Rykard wrote:

yup, always thought that. Kylie Minogue is the example I always use..raved about by the media and male population at large but she does absolutely nothing for me and I could quite easily find plenty of girls on a night out in my local city who I find much more attractive.
    +1 - Totally agree. Bumped into her at a computer show a few years ago, complete bitch and really not all that .....