Is anyone bubbling

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
not sure what it is but good luck to them. Amor et Pax

Tuesday, September 13 · 1:00pm – 4:00pm

Millennium Bridge, London (Tate Modern side)

On 13th September London is hosting the worlds largest Arms Fair, sponsored by the UK government, where bad people the world over can come and buy the latest in guns, drones, warships etc.
We plan on being there too, with an exciting bit of ‘bubble mobbing’ action planned for the day.
We’ll be bubbling from the Millennium Bridge at 1pm, and then possibly move to the Excel Centre to bubble mob the arms dealers at 3.30pm.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Bubble mobbing?! You a bubble butt then, Cleat?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Wtf is bubble mobbing?

Oh, and unless I hear someone from mumsnet complaining about arms dealers I'm not interested...because they know everything!
  • Not at the moment, but I was this morning on the commute. It was a very close call. :o

Looked like I'd pebble dashed the bowl when I eventually let go, god knows what the cleaner thought. :oops:

Still, every cloud has a silver lining, at least I didn't bubble over half way to work and pebble dash the interior of my best lycra shorts. :shock:
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    On 13th September London is hosting the worlds largest Arms Fair, sponsored by the UK government, where people the world over can come and engage in the legitimate business of buying & selling a product that contributes massively to our GDP, employment market, overseas trade and general profitability of the country.
    FTFY.

Personally I plan to bubble pop (what was the term again) my local Ford dealer for selling cars to people that then drive them on the roads and put me in severe danger of being killed to death.