661 Gravity Enduro at Afan at the WE

Campbell Coaching
Campbell Coaching Posts: 11
edited September 2011 in MTB general
Had a blast with everyone at the very wet final round of the 661 Gravity Enduro down at Afan at the WE. Check out the vid and update here:

http://www.campbellcoaching.eu/Campbell_Coaching/Blog/Entries/2011/9/11_FINAL_ROUND_OF_THE_661_UK_Gravity_Enduro_Race_Series.html

Great fun and if you did not go this year keep an eye out for next years dates and come along for a blast!

Comments

• bp82
    bp82 Posts: 4
    Bob,

Nice video, didn't show just how muddy stage 2 was though, still pulling bits of forest out of the washing machine!
  • Very nice video, looked like a real nice event. Loved the conditions as well, that makes me want to go ride in conditions like that.
  • I really enjoyed it but I was absolutely shocking at stage 2 :lol: But I'm going to the Alps so I'm happy! This is also means that I'm in need of a decent enduro frame :D
  • any any idea if the results for the whole series are online? my mate was in second place in his category (seniors) before the afan round but he couldn't race it so has no idea where he came overall in the series.