WANTED Toddlers 18-24m to Review New Toddlebike 1st Bike

Jo Hockley
Jo Hockley Posts: 66
edited September 2011 in Commuting general
We are looking for Toddlers aged between 18 and 24 months who have outgrown their baby ride-ons but are too young for balance or pedal bikes to take a Toddlebike for around a month and really put it through its paces both indoor and out on as many different terrains as possible. After the month we would like for you to share your findings and any photos you may have taken with the other members of this forum.

If you have or know of a Toddler that you think would enjoy an adventure, please contact Jo Hockley at johockley@toddlebike.co.uk for full details.

To find out more about Toddlebike in general before taking part in the trial you can visit our website www.toddlebike.co.uk, www.facebook.com/toddlebike or google Toddlebike.

Thanks,

Jo

Jo Hockley
07786 804547
johockley@toddlebike.co.uk
www.toddlebike.co.uk
Jo Hockley
Toddlebike

01273 453940
www.toddlebike.co.uk

Comments

• Thanks for everyone that has already offered the services of their Toddler for our Toddlebike Test and Review. Just to clarify though, we're looking for Toddlers and their parents to review the Toddlebike, not safety test it. Toddlebike is already TUV and CE certified and 3 year guaranteed so it's just feedback that we want - not your Toddlers for use as human guinea pigs!

We still have some spaces available so do get in touch if you have or know of an 18-24 month who would like to be involved.

Thanks,

Jo
    Jo Hockley
    Toddlebike

01273 453940
    www.toddlebike.co.uk
  • Thanks again to everyone who has got in touch to offer the services of their Toddler for our Toddlebike Test and Review. We're going to close the door to new Test Riders at the end of the weekend (Sun 18th) as after that we're off to IW and Bristol Cycle Festivals so if you want to join in please get in touch before then.

You can watch the progress of our riders on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/toddlebike

Thanks, Jo
    Jo Hockley
    Toddlebike

01273 453940
    www.toddlebike.co.uk
  • Just a quick note to say that we've had a really good response to our call for Toddlebike Test Riders and now have well over 30 new intrepid riders about to give us their Toddlebike a good thrashing for the next month so at this point we are not accepting any further applications.

We've got a Facebook page so you can keep up to date with their progress during the month www.facebook.com/toddlebikereview and the findings will be posted back on to this forum around the mid to end of October.

Big thanks to Bike Radar for all of their support and to our Toddlers and their families - can't wait to hear how you all get on!

Cheers,

Jo
    Jo Hockley
    Toddlebike

01273 453940
    www.toddlebike.co.uk
  • :roll:

Spamtastic

I love the smell of spam in all 16 forums first thing in the morning. Good on you!
  • 16? We put this message across 4 Forums to get a cross section of cyling families - MTB, Kids, Commuting and Road. Bike Radar suggested this was the best way to go about our trial and review process which they were happy to support to let families know without any bias, or marketing spin really what Toddlebike is and does.So I really didn't think we'd get accused of spamming - but it's in the eye of the beholder I guess!

This is the first time I've crossed over to the 'other side', having a product to launch rather than being the buyer so it's a steep learning curve. I'm sorry if you feel this process is inappropriate somehow? I'm stuck in a position of believing we have something really exciting and unique, but without the luxury of massive advertising budgets so the idea being we give the Toddlebike to interested families for a month and let them decide.

Anyway, we've closed the door to new applicants now so we'll go quiet for a while now.

Kind regards,

Jo

p.s. I'll post this across the 4 Forums but maybe we could just use one if you want to post again? - just to save the copy and pasting! Commuting maybe? Actually, feedback is about the best thing for us at this stage in the game so I do appreciate you taking the time to post - if you're thinking something then others are bound to be too and if I don't know about it I can't do things differently next time.
    Jo Hockley
    Toddlebike

01273 453940
    www.toddlebike.co.uk