Transport required: Scotland end of October...

goldilocks
goldilocks Posts: 30
edited September 2011 in MTB rides
Is anyone doing the Chasing Trails 7 Stanes course/break end of October?
I'm really interested but have no transport and so thought I'd see if anyone else is going and would be up for having a passenger to help with fuel costs before looking at other options... :?

Comments

• I was thinking about doing a course ...i will have a look at this and get back to you...do you know if there any good?
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!
  • There's a few of us doing the chasing trails 7 stane weekend sorry don't have the link to hand :-( there Will most likfly b 3 from warwick /Leamington and one from wrested to so let us know about sharing lifts etc :-D
  • Soz i don't think i can help you after all...i am going up there on that weekend but i'm going to Glentress not Kirroughtree :cry:

By the way where is wrested?
  • Would you believe, wrested is my inability to use predictive text to spell Worcester!!!! :oops:

Cool, enjoy Glentress, I fear this is going to be the beginning of lots more trips to Scotland :D
  • Scotlands fab...hope you enjoy your course and if you ever fancy a trip down to the Wyre Forest near Kidderminster ...let me know and i'll give you the grand tour :lol:
  • Once I can get myself back over to the Wyre will let u know :lol: