Fantasy Cycling Game for Tour of Britain

one.tour.more
one.tour.more Posts: 12
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
Hi all

Check out my new blog and fantasy cycling/tipping game for the Tour of Britain

Simple rules, pick a different rider for each stage and you are given his GC time, sprint and mountain points for the stage.
The GC times and points are all added together to form the overall jersey competitions

Best of all its free! No prizes this time around just the pride!

Check out the blog for entry and full rules

www.onetourmore.blogspot.com

Comments

• You can choose a team name that some else has created and make a prediction and fill in all the other boxes with anything at all and yet be greeted on the next page with 'thanks for your comments'

seems pretty p1ss poor to me.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Yes but your choice is filtered, nice try.

Thanks for wasting mine and your time
  • the only time wasted was mine. I even registered and gave up waiting for the email confirmation.

Very p1ss poor.
  • Very sorry about this, it is something I am running for free to try out fully before the grand tours next year.

I am not a web designer, computer programmer just a cycling fan.
  • fair enough, i'll let you off then. I'll try again with another team, it might have been just a glitch in the matrix.
  • Turned out to be a really entertaining little game.

I liked the way you awarded teams times instead of points. Would definitey make for an intriguing game in a GT where breakaways could be rewarded.

In retrospect well done. :D