Specialized Enduro SL Comp 2008 Model, Stolen From Wrexham

cried2dream
cried2dream Posts: 6
edited June 2013 in MTB stolen
Hi im new to this forum, I had my specialized downhill mountain bike stolen by moonlight records pen y bryn, in Wrexham around 3.30pm wednesday 31st august 2011,large black frame front and back [full suspension] specialized bike, a white s on front of bike, with specialized in big letters in white going down the diagonal bar from big to small and a white m on bottom, and enduro along the top bar with a kind of white swoosh.
bronze/gold triple clamp suspension, and grey back suspension at the back with a white s,with a bronze/gold coloured piece that connects to back suspension, big bronze/gold headset,black handlebars, and bronze/gold pedals with big black rim wheels and black spokes, avid hydraulic disc brakes,dont think there is another bike like this around town so this stands out looking expensive from a distance [reward if found]
ive bin told someone has been seen riding this around town, this is just adding insult, i even got told that he nearly fell off the bike when he pressed the break, the thief really doesnt know what he has got there, i'm loosing hope in getting it back :cry: but if you have any information regarding this bike or you have seen it advertised elsewhere then please get in touch and phone me on 07917728218 or contact Wrexham Police, if anyone else has had their bike stolen around this area, then let me know so i can look out for it, there must be a group/gang of thieves going round, this is getting ridicilous and has to stop!
30615910150278074031884.jpg

Comments

• Hi - I've had 3 bikes stolen mid Aug - 2 road bikes (TREK and Giro DAWES) and my also by beloved Specialized mountain bike - I'll post pictures soon. Only lived there a couple of days before someone stole them so whoever it was had been watching me come back from training and unload the road bikes - the mountain bike must have been a gift for them as they wouldn't have known about that one. They sheared the metal hinges off the outhouse where the bikes were (attached to the house).

Reported it to the Police but they haven't found them - doubt they will. I put a reward out for £150 information. Miss them - even when they're insured it's not the same as the original. Doubt I'll replace them as police said I'll be known as a biker now so they'll be watching me so what's the point of getting another one to be stolen again. Even CCTV doesn't put them off as they'll just wear hoodies.

Good luck with yours - I'll keep on the luck out for it whilst hunting down mine (every bike that passes is checked out) - hope one of us has a happy ending........
  • Hi thanks much appreciated for looking out for my bike, need all the help i can get at the moment to try and track my bike down, so sorry to hear about your bikes being stolen, someone is up to no good and there must be a group or a few groups going around targeting people with nice bikes, unfortunately I'm not insured but I'm doing all I can to try and find out who took my bike, because this may lead to others being recovered which would be a happy ending not just for me but for others too, and this would make my day!, and as Ive'e told police I'm going to push and keep pushing for something to get done about this, might be worth u popping to the bike shed in Wrexham, and see the owner simon there, tell him about your loss because you never know someone could of brought it into shop to sell, give him some pics and a description so he can look out for them, if u can post pics of your bikes and a description on here then that would be great, will look out for your bikes, so many bikes getting stolen round here at the moment that something needs to be done about this, and things will only get done if as a community we look out and keep our eyes peeled for these thieving scumbags, and to say that enough is enough! Gwersyllt isn't that far from Wrexham so there is a gd chance it might be seen if it came over here, u knever know, I'll keep on the lookout, gd luck in your search also, check chirk carboot sale on Sunday's also, may even show up there but ur looking at going around 6am because that's around the time it kicks off
  • Also check this, this is how bad it's getting, I'm mentioned too:

http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/106159 ... exham.aspx
  • rillyroy
    rillyroy Posts: 69
    Check this out, it's had extra stickers put on seat mast tube, probably legit but worth a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-Speciali ... 1453283%26