Thieving Scum

Keith47
Keith47 Posts: 158
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just read an article in the local paper (Redditch Standard) about some unfortunate individual, ( it doesn't state if male or female) in Feckenham who had £24000 worth of bikes and accessories stolen!! A De Rosa, An Opera Time (sic), and various track bikes and expensive wheels were taken.

Some thieving toerag must have known exactly what he was after. :x
The problem is we are not eating food anymore, we are eating food-like products.

Comments

1892 Posts: 1,690
    Poor sod!
    Justice for the 96
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Thief(thieves) removed bars and wheels to get all the bikes (6) through a small window in the cellar.
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    But I thought all thieves were just completely random and indiscriminate opportunists.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    jim453 wrote:
    But I thought all thieves were just completely random and indiscriminate opportunists.

FFS, you really are being a tool, do us all a favour and go take your face for a 5hit. :roll:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,089
    1892 wrote:
    Poor sod!

Yep, it takes time and love to build up a collection.
  • I don't think that it matters whether it's £24,000 worth of bikes or just the bike that you've spent the last six months piecing together yourself.
    It's still totally devastating. :evil:

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • I'm sure when/if the perportrator is caught fucall will be done to them.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
    the sad thing is, you're right!
    Justice for the 96
  • dmclite wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

FFS, you really are being a tool, do us all a favour and go take your face for a 5hit. :roll:

TW@
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    dmclite wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

TW@

I realise that dmclite may be a bit irritating and his posts not to everyones taste but I must say I think that is a little out of order.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    jim453 wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

TW@

I realise that dmclite may be a bit irritating and his posts not to everyones taste but I must say I think that is a little out of order.

Yeah, you are both right, I was out of order posting, sorry jim453.
  • dmclite wrote:
    jim453 wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    jim453 wrote:

TW@

Yeah, you are both right, I was out of order posting, sorry jim453.

Group hug
  • Can we be friends again? I miss the companionship.
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Play nicely boys, except with the thieving scum.
    I was quite shocked recently in the pub when a sometime mate asked me about a good second hand bike on Gumtree, I said it was probably nicked at that price and he siad he didn't care if it was nicked if he was benefitting from it! Bit of a c0ck really.
    Redhog14 wrote:
    Play nicely boys, except with the thieving scum.
    I was quite shocked recently in the pub when a sometime mate asked me about a good second hand bike on Gumtree, I said it was probably nicked at that price and he siad he didn't care if it was nicked if he was benefitting from it! Bit of a c0ck really.

Wait for him to buy it & then report him to the police for handling stolen property.
    Justice for the 96