Nobody told me we had a communication problem

Comments

• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866

You've just made Jake very happy with that link :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    A daily mail cycling feature with any reference to Tax, Insurance, Licenses, Helmets, Pavement Riding, Red Light Jumping etc....

Tempted to do some trolling but that would be wrong.

Also she's far too thin, to the point of being not very attractive at all.....

Actress? What's she been in then never heard of her.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Sketchley wrote:
    A daily mail cycling feature with any reference to Tax, Insurance, Licenses, Helmets, Pavement Riding, Red Light Jumping etc....

It's not really a cycling feature, it's about 17 surreptitiously taken photos of a woman in a bikini. Any excuse for the DM, not that they won't complain about a 'raunchy' performance on the X Factor* in a few months time. :wink:

*No doubt printing a load of photos of it (last time it was a full colour, double page spread) and putting videos of the 'shocking' dancing on the website.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Yeah, pah. The last time I rode through Bristol it was in the buff.

Seriously, though. Is this a pathetic attempt by a D list sleb to get some column inches or what. Do you reckon she called the paps that day or gave them a weeks notice?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    bails87 wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:

It's not really a cycling feature, it's about 17 surreptitiously taken photos of a woman in a bikini. Any excuse for the DM, not that they won't complain about a 'raunchy' performance on the X Factor* in a few months time. :wink:

*No doubt printing a load of photos of it (last time it was a full colour, double page spread) and putting videos of the 'shocking' dancing on the website.

The Mail is the ultimate paper for the frumpy one in the corner who you know is secretly a real filthy animal in the sack.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    bails87 wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:

The Mail is the ultimate paper for the frumpy one in the corner who you know is secretly a real filthy animal in the sack.

You spelt 'grumpy' wrong. And accidently extended the sentence past the word 'corner'.

It has exactly the same journalistic standards and morals as the Guardian though, obviously. :wink:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    The Mail is the ultimate paper for the frumpy one in the corner who you know is full of barely repressed self-loathing and body image issues.

FTFY
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Sketchley wrote:

I suspect you would prefer 'evver from 'stenders then?
  • rick_chasey
    notsoblue wrote:
    The Mail is the ultimate paper for the frumpy one in the corner who you know is full of barely repressed self-loathing and body image issues.

FTFY

That's the same thing isn't it? :lol:
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    notsoblue wrote:

FTFY

That's the same thing isn't it? :lol:

Haha! My my, what a revealing comment :lol:
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Joelsim wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:

Who?
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • Can't believe nobody has commented upon her lack of helmet. Maybe her airbags will cushion any fall?
  • rick_chasey
    I just read that.

Since when was pootling along a "sporty bike ride", and since when did people look that serene on a 'lung busting work out'?

Pfft, I'll show her lung busting.
  • Isn't that her lungs I can see busting out? Maybe not....
  • Anyone else notice the bike has 90210 on it ? Thought not. :D

What's the bar code thing at the back ?
  • Was she riding a bike?
  • Why can't the paps just leave her alone? Can't they see that she just wants to blend in like everyone else?
  • If you read the article rather than salivating over the pics you would see there is a reference to 'safety' and 'helmets' :wink:

Safety campaigners will be outraged the pretty star did not wear a helmet as she enjoyed her lung-bursting workout.
  • There's writing there too?
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Sketchley wrote:
    Joelsim wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:

Who?

You prefer comfort not speed obv.

All good, clean fun Sketchley :-)
  • There's writing there too?

If you look closely - anyone could miss it 8)