cornwall

jon1993
jon1993 Posts: 596
edited September 2011 in Routes
I'm going on a holiday to mullion in cornwall and plan on biking every day to avoid being with my mum and dad on a family holiday haha is there any trails that are particularly good in terms of xc routes something like red or black dalby forest in yorkshire (my local routes) or anywhere that's really worth a visit even if it isn't a mtb route just somewhere that's nice to go (taking road bike aswell) thankyou
Scott Spark 30 carbon custom build
Giant Faith 2 DH bike
Boardman pro 2011
Boardman team carbon 2010
Carrera kracken 2009
Specialized fsr pro 2009
Haro custom build
Cannondale custom build

Comments

• jon1993
    anyone? i go soon and to date i have nowhere to go :(
    Giant Faith 2 DH bike
    Boardman pro 2011
    Carrera kracken 2009
    Specialized fsr pro 2009
    Haro custom build
    Cannondale custom build
  • I was in Cornwall last month (near St. Just) all the paths along the coast looked damn good. Most of it appears to be bridleway. Some of the disused mines have big spoil heaps that look like a good place to lark about. I can't help much more than that as I was stuck without a bike (torture). It all looks pretty well-signed around there. I'd say just go out and explore and as long as you have a phone on you, you should be OK.
    Big guy; small air!
  • theres the coast to coast ride. not sure what its like as when i went one of the swingarms on my orange snapped so i had to go bikeless all week :(
    2011 Rockhopper Comp
    24/Seven Deviant.
    Orange Diva (for the bint)
  • jon1993
    From what ive herd it all sounds good i was just wondering if there was anything like dalby forest in that area you know like a pretty hard xc route. thanks
    Giant Faith 2 DH bike
    Boardman pro 2011
    Carrera kracken 2009
    Specialized fsr pro 2009
    Haro custom build
    Cannondale custom build