Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB buying advice

Canti boss cap "thingy me bobs"?

phil_pompeyphil_pompey Posts: 153
edited August 2011 in MTB buying advice
Hi guys,

I'm running disc brakes on a frame that has removable canti bosses on it. I want some pretty coloured caps that screw into the hole left by the boss once removed.

Does anyone know the correct name for such parts? Could possibly do with 2 that act as cable guide and 2 that are just caps.

Do you know who makes them and where I can get them from. I know such things exist but i cant find any. :cry:

Please Help. :)


Sintesi 707


Sign In or Register to comment.