Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

'theirs life jim but not as we know it...

yenrodyenrod Posts: 135
edited September 2011 in The bottom bracket
"Create a society that values material things above all else.

Strip it of industry.

Raise taxes for the poor and reduce them for the rich and

for corporations.

Prop up failed financial institutions with public money.

Ask for more tax, while vastly reducing public services.

Put adverts everywhere, regardless of people's ability to afford the

things they advertise.

Allow the cost of food and housing to eclipse people's ability to pay for them.

Light blue touch paper."

- Andrew Maxwell: Irish Comedian
[;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]

Posts

  • fast as fuppfast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    whose life?
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • verylonglegsverylonglegs Posts: 3,680
    Where's the punch line?
  • jim453jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Where's the punch line?

    Over their.
  • Perhaps the Irish ought to do something about it then.

    Should No 4 read
    Prop up failed financial institutions with other countries money.
  • Chip \'oylerChip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    jim453 wrote:
    Where's the punch line?

    Over their.

    :lol:
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

    http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • PseudonymPseudonym Posts: 1,032
    it's grammar Jim, but not as we know it......
  • bompingtonbompington Posts: 7,674
    their all weighing in now...
  • Redhog14Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    It's Grammatical correctness gone mad, I tell you!
  • bearfraserbearfraser Posts: 435
    Never mind , come the Revolution we will all ride black bikes :?:
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Not much of a commedian is he !!
    Utter horse censored
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • briantrumpetbriantrumpet Posts: 10,160
    MattC59 wrote:
    Utter horse censored
    Just did, but the parents weren't impressed.
  • 15peter2015peter20 Posts: 293
    MattC59 wrote:
    Not much of a commedian is he !!
    Utter horse censored
    it's not supposed to be funny. What's a 'commedian' anyway?
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Not much of a commedian is he !!
    Utter horse censored
    it's not supposed to be funny. What's a 'commedian' anyway?
    eeerm............ well done !! Funny or not, it's still horse sh*t, and comediam is a typo......... eerm, just like that one :D
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • 15peter2015peter20 Posts: 293
    MattC59 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Not much of a commedian is he !!
    Utter horse censored
    it's not supposed to be funny. What's a 'commedian' anyway?
    eeerm............ well done !! Funny or not, it's still horse sh*t, and comediam is a typo......... eerm, just like that one :D
    do you often confuse horse censored and clear fact?
  • Sirius631Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Cut the spending on education so that nobody knows the difference between "theirs" and "there's".
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Not much of a commedian is he !!
    Utter horse censored
    it's not supposed to be funny. What's a 'commedian' anyway?
    eeerm............ well done !! Funny or not, it's still horse sh*t, and comediam is a typo......... eerm, just like that one :D
    do you often confuse horse censored and clear fact?
    Context and reason is required to make facts worth anything.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    I still think "Donut" looks better than "Doughnut".

    Grammatically challenging English language and all of it's whims.
  • bompingtonbompington Posts: 7,674
    I think its grammatically challenged English language you need too worry about
  • beverickbeverick Posts: 3,461
    bompington wrote:
    I think its grammatically challenged English language you need too worry about

    A subtle mix of both poor grammar and incorrect punctuation.

    Now there's irony.

    Bob
  • bompingtonbompington Posts: 7,674
    beverick wrote:
    bompington wrote:
    I think its grammatically challenged English language you need too worry about

    A subtle mix of both poor grammar and incorrect punctuation.

    Now there's irony.

    Bob
    I was indeed using irony, I'm glad you noticed.
    An irony look is a lower tech version of a steely gaze isn't it?
Sign In or Register to comment.