Nicked today, getting boring now...

DIESELDOG
DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
edited September 2011 in MTB stolen
Stolen this afternoon 15.00hrs from Grafham.

1 X Trek Fuel Ex8 18.5 (Medium) Green/Black stickered with blue/green “Hire Bike” on frame and numbered on front unsure of the number at this point.

1 X Specialized Sapphire Comp (Ladies) Small Silver/Red/White. With 850 numbered sticker on front head tube and on seat tube.

Ex-hire bikes

Nicked by 2 thieving gits, (thanks for the CCTV most nice of you), Mid/late 20’s IC1 males, 1 blonde chubby, 1 dark skinny with pencil beard and base ball cap.

Driving Silver SWB Transit, VRN EG03 EZJ.

Any info please to Grafham on 01480 812500.

Thanks

DD
Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk

Comments

• Mithras
    Mithras Posts: 428
    Got the Crime Number..Will Keep a look out for you and make sure a couple of mates at St Neots are on the game!
    The van did come from Peterborough initialy so i'll liase with the OIC in finding the new owners...Would suggest they won't be too far from me! :twisted:
    I can afford to talk softly!....................I carry a big stick!
  • DIESELDOG
    Thanks, appreciate it. If the van was from Pboro there's a few places I know of that may be worth a visit if anyones brave enough.

DD

• Mithras
    Funnily enough as soon as I saw the Index number I thought it seemed familiar..Previous keeper details only from Eye Rd in Peterbourough. Ooh about this <
    > far from aone of those places you are looking at!...Will make contact with the OIC and doo some work from our end!
  • DIESELDOG
    Yeah, that one. Cheers, appreciate it, still not hopeful but you never know.

DD

• Mithras
    Getting Closer.... :twisted: