New 2012km Cycling Charity Challenge!

GoldChallenge
GoldChallenge Posts: 5
edited August 2011 in The bottom bracket
Hi,

I work for the Gold Challenge, and just wanted to let you know that we have just launched a new endurance challenge which we think is perfect for serious cyclists like yourselves.

Signing up is free and those that sign up before the end of August 2011 - you will be entered into a ballot to win 2 tickets to the BT British Olympic Ball: http://www.britisholympicball.com/. Amazing!!

We’re part of the official Olympic Legacy project and work with the British Olympic Association and Team GB.

To celebrate the Olympics coming to London, the idea is that you or your team must cover 2012km by cycling as fast as you can.

You log your distances online through our Totalizer tool, which allows you to track how far you’ve gone, and keep your sponsors updated with your progress.

What do you think? Find out more about it here by clicking on the 2012 km Challenge button: http://www.goldchallenge.org/

All comments, questions and feedback is welcome and seriously appreciated!

Thanks from Alice at Gold Challenge.

Comments

• chiark
    chiark Posts: 335
    Like it, will be signing up either solo or with a team.
    Synapse Alloy 105 / Rock Lobster Tig Team Sl
  • That's great! It's a really fab challenge - Good luck with it! Make sure you sign up soon to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the British Olympic Ball - with entertainment from Tom Jones, celebrities and Olympic & Paralympic athletes galore, its all set to be an unforgettable night! You can always signup as an individual and add team mates at a later date (although ofcourse if they sign up before 31st they will be in with a chance of winning tickets too!)
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Since turbo-trainer miles count (important since I cannot ride on my road bike until my broken collar bone fixes itself) this is of considerable interest. Might see if a few at work would like to constitute a "team" - we've got some serious tri-athlete's here - and maybe get some corporate PR out of it too.

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!