Shimano Mind Control

Jim Will Fixie It
Jim Will Fixie It Posts: 72
edited August 2011 in The bottom bracket
Whaaaaaaaaa? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzdWMapJ-c&feature=player_embedded

(Apologies if this has already been posted).

Comments

• yenrod
    yenrod Posts: 135
    Lousy (rider) position (on bike) !!!
    [;)] 'tuono nel mio cuore...[:)]
  • spinndrift
    spinndrift Posts: 185
    It's a Toyota - the brakes will never work.
    Cheers

Andy
    Cyclist, Massage Therapist & Ice Cream Genius
    Andrew Creer Massage
  • spinndrift wrote:
    It's a Toyota - the brakes will never work.

+1 You must have to spend the whole ride thinking 'Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down'!
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    What's the battery life going to be?

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I wonder how well it functions when you're blowing out your a*se and chewing your front wheel up a nasty climb ?!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • The next logical step would be to develop a system that was hard-wired into the nervous system and connected the brain internally to the fingers without the need for a battery or wi-fi technology. Oh....
  • sharky1029
    sharky1029 Posts: 188
    The iphone shifting looks amusing until some one walking past has the app and decides to shift for you.
    I doubt that the mind control would work unless you are focused entirely on shifting so nice views or killer hills or winds would probably destroy it.
  • The next logical step would be to develop a system that was hard-wired into the nervous system and connected the brain internally to the fingers without the need for a battery or wi-fi technology. Oh....

:lol:

+1
  • Amazing concept but it will be a long time before we see anything that actually works well in the real world.