The stupendously early Thursday morning Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
And a very early good morning to you Maggots.

I woke up to get something to drink. I also wanted to make sure my warez were downloaded, which they are.

Working from home today, so win. I'm going back to bed now and setting the alarm for 08h30.

</win>

Comments

• matt@theforce
    matt@theforce Posts: 647
    edited August 2011
    At work browsing for bike bits for SWMBO's bike, home time at 6:30

Then l shall be going to bed at 8:30 :D and will be having a nice sleep until early afternoon then I'm going out for a ride 8) unless work call to say they need me to work tonight
  • Im sat on my arse at working watching countdown. Hometime in 2 hours and then its hunt mbuk,food and bed as im back in work tonight.
  • Sayonara or whatever it is, from Shanghai where I'm nearly done.
    Ici Bonkers.

There that's a nice multilingual contribution.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Currently trawling interwebs trying to find some things to buy, specifically some flat shoes and some new goggles. When I say I'm trying to find some things to buy I'be actually found them and am trying to decide if I can afford them or not :roll:

Anyway I'm off down to some little village in Buckinghamshire to house/pet-sit for someone I don't actually know but who is paying me generously for it. Can't complain, won't have a bike down there but seeing as I'm unable to ride at the moment that doesn't really matter too much I suppose.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    bah hunbug. laptop power supply decides to die on me last night so doing everything on phone. now have to find a replacement for a laptop that doesnt exist although i could do with an upgrade... currently up watching piranha
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    The 'L' key dropped of my netbook keyboard last night. Yet again that'll have to go abck to the shop. Pooters - they don't make 'em like they used too.

Morning Pokers and Pokees

Pretty poor weekend that culminated in 1) me having a grand of stuff nicked and 2) a drive shaft grenading on the way home. Been sulking ever since.

Here's looking to a better weekend of bacons and biking around the Surrey hills.

Before then though, I have a teach a 2 ton robot that this next job is it's friend.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Retards and retardee's
    4th day in a row i have over slept :shock: not good.
    legs still feel a little heavy after tuesday nights ride, which is odd? wasnt that much hard work, or so i thought?

today consists of not a lot really, trying to work out how to get extra moneys without selling my ring peice :? New job............but what :?:

I want to buy one of these cheap carbon frames from china in 29er flavour, i have pretty much enough spare kit to build a spare bike but no brakes, but every time i think i'll have some spare cash i need to spend it on non bike related items Grrr :evil:

Anywhoo i'm going to continue my plans in my secret bunker

*edit*
    I really hope my IT team dont go through my google searches, the retro girkls thread took some time to decide on a winner. and "Louise" from sleeper almost got me in trouble. :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning all

saw some dude riding/driving a sinclair C5 this mroing, in the road as well!!

anyway busy day today preparing for the rents arriving this weekend and acrually doing some work.

I see steve jobs has hung up his boots!

in a bit
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning (Konichiwa, bon matin, guten tag)

Supposed to be working in the clearing call centre today, shift starts at 9 but can't see any sign of anyone with my log on details etc.
    Generally a day of not much, if I'm not doing clearing I'll be going from ground 0 to cloud 9 again to do real work.

Later I'm off to a monthly creative thingy in Derby what THP is an editor for and has invited me to...

Laters!
    kisses
    FoxC
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Today will be spent riding around Conwy in the glorious sunshine followed by a cheeky pint near the marina. Working tonight which is gash, but at least I have Penmachno to look forward to tomorrow.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning sleep dodgers,

Got up half an hour ago and am now supping coffee while surfing the net and thinking about breakfast :) . I will head off swimming this afternoon, then have a beer or two lined up this evening at the local with a couple of mates. Not a bad day ahead all in all.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Not doing clearing so back in the usual spot looking out over grey old Hood town.
    Consumed a chocolate chip muffin for brekkers... unhealthy but sooo yummy
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning all

Back from France and got an ear infection. So off to the doctors for that later.

The new bike after being in the bike shop while I was away has come back worse! in fact it failed 10mins into a ride from said bike shop so returned asap :cry:

anyway has brightened up so might clean the replacement bike I had to hand .
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Taking car for an MOT in a minute, then heading out on the bike I think, it's lovely weather here (now)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    it's lovely weather here (now)
    we seem to have very wet welsh weather here (now) :evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Greetings Programs,

Well it aint to shabby but to busy sadly to get out for a rip today :) still bank holiday weekend looming and still no one in the area to DH with :(
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Hello forumites

Just got back from work getting read for the works do, after all what's better than making a complete t1t out of yourself than cheering on the MD during a speech :lol:

That aside realised we have some rather tasty cleaners in our offices and that my Avid Juicy's shall be gone very shortly.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    edited August 2011
    After noon,

Just finished "work" which today consisted of 4x20min rugby 7's games followed by a tug of war competition.

Needless to say after football on monday, basketball & volleyball on tuesday, swimming yesterday and this today - my body is now a gibbering beaten up bruised and very tired wreck.

Tomorrow will consist on a hockey competition followed by prize giving for the weeks competitions followed by Lots of drinks to numb the pain.

I can honestly say that there will be no riding or running of any sort this weekend as there is a good chance my legs could fall off.

[edit] Despite not playing Rugby (league) for 15 years and playing Union for the first time ever today, I've been 'asked' (in Army speak - TOLD) to attend Regimental Rugby training next week [/edit]

Now I'm off for a Radox muscle soak bath with beers. Hopefully the wife will provide food when she gets home.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Oh dear god, what the chuff happened to today? I swear it was 07.30 only a few seconds ago...

Soon be the weekend then I guess?

love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk