The weekend starts now!

Northwind
Northwind Posts: 14,675
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Off to the Reading Festival 8) Overnight in London tomorrow, over to the festival on thursday, rock like a mofo and drink like a big poofter for 3 days, come home on monday and stink out the train carriage. Well in!
Uncompromising extremist

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I have it on good authority that chicks dig kilts.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    They are less keen on pissed smelly blokes who're old enough to be their dads :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    In a word, Rohypnol.
    Have fun.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Northwind wrote:
    They are less keen on pissed smelly blokes who're old enough to be their dads :lol:
    Of course if you find yourself a pi$$ed up, smelly old bird then you should be well in there :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    This is the first year in the last six I havent been to Leeds festival :cry:

Part of the reason havent gone is I was chatting to a girl last year, with maybe slightly dishonourable intentions before this.... 'So, what do you get up to when you arent at festivals?' 'oh, well ive just had my GSCE results......'

:shock: :shock: made a swift exit from that encounter I can tell you! (i'm 26), and have since banned my younger sister (same age as aforementioned girl) from going to festivals until she is at least 21 (possibly 30), simply to protect her from men like me!!
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Tom Howard wrote:
    Blah Blah Blah i'm a spoil sport
    :wink: FTFA
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bushu
    bushu Posts: 711
    just been offered a Leeds weekend VIP ticket from a friend, its near enough in my back garden anyway but thinking about co-piloting the train wreck with them, i could ride there if only i had somewhere safe to lock it up
    any ideas what the VIP camping area is like for tea-leafs? usually camp with the mobs -was thinking i could bike back home int mornings for supplies/shower. cheating i know but so is camping in your back garden..