knackered after col du tourmalet today

What a fantastic ride today. Given a day off from keeping the family entertained while on holiday in France and was allowed to amuse myself! Rode the Col du Tourmalet for the first time - fantastique! Had the obligitory photo taken at the monument at the summit, but on the last corner there was a professional photographer who when I passed handed me his business card (and gave me a much needed push as I passed!) Thought I woud check out his website when I got back to our holiday home but have now realised that I have lost the business card.Has anyone got a website address for this photographer? I want my wife to see what a hero I am for conquering this climb - but no real evidence so far!
THanks in advance.

Comments

• Garrigou
    Garrigou Posts: 145
    Congratulations - bit warm up there today, wasn't it!
    I think the photographer is called Gerard Piriou and his e-mail address is photosloisir@orange.fr
    Not sure why, but his card doesn't have a website on. I think you might need to know the reference number he writes on the back of them before he pops it in your pocket. Unless he can identify you from a shirt/bike description?
    Cheers
    Between me & Eddy Merckx we've won pretty much everything worth winning on a bike.
  • Garrigou - after a fruitless google search, thought I'd try bike radar and have come up trumps! Will e-mail Gerard now.
    What a fantastic part of the world! Thanks again!