The 'Another Too Damned Early Tuesday Morning Thread

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Maggots,

Fark, this is way too early even by my standards...
Off to Surrey today and a night or two in Basingstoke too, so lose
Didn't exactly have an early night either, so up after less than three hours of sleep with a nice 170 mile drive ahead of me.. I foresee a LARGE coffee in my short term future today.

Enjoy your day whatever you do and I'll catch up with this Thread after my jaunt down the M6, M42, M40 and M25.

/Lose...

Comments

• DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Crotch fiddlers

Today I shall be mainly doing BOOOORING paperwork and costing stuff on the net for work.

A large coffee will surface my horizon too later this morn.

Ta ra
    Peter
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning Maggots,

Off to Surrey today and a night or two in Basingstoke too, so lose

Enjoy your day whatever you do and I'll catch up with this Thread after my jaunt down the M6, M42, M40 and M25.

/Lose...

You might be better going M6, M42, M40, A34. Thats the way I always go and I find it much quicker.

Morning Crudites,

I am batered and bruised from yesterdays football but at 0800 I'm off for a 'steady state run' fro PT and then either a cross country race of Basketball competition this afternoon depending on which team I get picked for (hopefully Basketball as I really can't be ar5ed with a 8 mile run today)

At some point I might even get some work done, but I doubt it.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • zenistar
    zenistar Posts: 75
    Coffee and redbull already on the go here.
    2012 Brompton S6L
    2011 Canyon Nerve XC 9.0
    2001 Specialized Allez
    1998 Specialized Rockhopper FS - still going strong!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    NingNangNong people!

i am back in the lad of the living after being violently ill for the past few days - sorry to angry bird and anyone else that i suppose to meet at cannock on sunday, i was ill, i'll to the point i struggled to use a computer or a phone which was interesting!

on the mend now although spent the night sweating last night so i am farked this morning!

What did i miss then, what did i miss!

Kaise
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Morning all,

Should have left for work by now but am currently being held hostage on the sofa by the little 1, he shouted and screamed the house down when I said it was time to go to work. So have said I'll sit with him for a bit and drive into work instead. Little sod.

Obviously once at work coffee will be consumed, they have a fancy Nespresso machine which gets a good heavy using by our dept.

Right, back to snuggling.
    "I ride to eat"
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

went to the gym this morning with the intent on doing a 6km run in the lead up to a charity 10km rum i'm doing in 3 weeks :shock:

but man, my knee hurts..managed 3km and i had to stop :cry: felt fine cardio wise and the rest of my body wasn't tired just a bad pain in my knee, hopefully it'll be better soon :?

and this morning i also hate people who don't realise that there's 3 lanes on a motorway and they don't have to just sit in the middle lane!!! :x

ok rant over :lol: i'm now off to eat some porridge as the bacon sandwich van over the raod is shut :D

have a good one mongos
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Morning

cack night sleep, got an assignment to hand in tomorrow that is 95% complete - should have finished it last night as it just kept looping around my head :evil:

Bright side - holiday on Thursday :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Sticks and Stickers,

Feel like someone stole my sleep last night?
    Coffee No1 has been consumed but black as i havent bought any milk yet this week :roll:
    Bike is in the office with me today ready for tonights ride, so a little fettling will go on throught the day i feel?
    Bit grim weather wise, but i will MTFU and get out there tonight.

More Coffee and Porridge to be consumed very soon and then maybe i'll visit a "customer" and get some of that sleep that was stollen?

Anywhooo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Morning retards.

I'm back at work today after a 9 day break and I really can't be arsed. A big mug of tea has been consumed and I shall shortly be off to take a dump. Can anyone inspire me for my day ahead?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    up since 3am, on and off. leg cramp. arthiritis is a bitch i tells ya,.

work > home.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning fudge packers

kaiser83 You will be sorry :twisted: :lol:

Ok so the toe is flipping agony, alcohol did help last night, but this morning the toe hurts again and I have a massive hangover. Got to head down to London today to clean the old flat and hand the keys back, hopefully the new flat has electricity or I'll be sleeping in a dark room tonight.

Just getting ready to take the grans hound to the vets, I managed to correctly diagnose it last week, proves I've learned something last year :lol:

Laters
  • Raymondavalon
    Arrived at my destination of 07h50, so win.
    At the Cosmic Coffee shop armed with [another (had the 1st one on the road)] a large cappuccino with enough extra shots to remove the shine from stainless steel

All in a good trip in with one minor issue, a Mitsubishi pickup had jackknifed his triple axle trailer on the M40. Some or other events company, so I guess the event will either be late or on hold.

Let's hope the hours are kind and pass by quickly and consicely
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Morning Klunge and Klunge Chasers,

It's not fair, I'm always up about 4 hours too late to start one of these threads :)

Probably partly my fault as I watched 'The Thing' (again) on the box last night and didn't get to bed till after 1am. Even so I'm not enough of a morning person to beat all of you wierdos to the draw on the morning CC. Anyway, it's tanking with rain here so outdoor stuff is going to be a bit messy - think I will start clearing some crap out of the house and taking it down the charity shops/dump.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goodly morlode everybole

Back in the office unfortunately, however the Agent of Chaos isn't in this week, and I'm only here for 3 days anyway, which is nice. Oh and I have physio today so will be out for 1.5 hours, on top of my lunch break :D
    Not much doing really, grey and uninspiring in Hood town.
    Legs and ankle don't hurt after yesterday's push at pines, perhaps my fitness is improving!

Better get on with the grind, and get some shredded wheat in me, starved!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    morning all, I am so sick of painting it is not true
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning PT done and just back in the house having breakfast whilst watching BBC 1. There's a Capt Martin Hewitt on there at the moment who I was in a B&B with in Austria when I went Skiing 2 1/2 years ago. He's now training for the Paraplegic Great Britain Ski team.

He's part of the Walking with the wounded team who are on TV tonight Harry's Arctic Heroes at 9pm.

A must watch for tonights TV.

welshkev - look into ITB Syndrome, a common problem amongst cyclists & runners, I had it for years until I went to a physio who actually new what he was doing.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690

welshkev - look into ITB Syndrome, a common problem amongst cyclists & runners, I had it for years until I went to a physio who actually new what he was doing.

cheers mate, i'll look into that :D
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Today I'm doing general stuff. I've got to:
    Bleed the front brake
    Clean up my brake pads
    Re-align the callipers
    Adjust the front mech
    Go to Maplins for new batteries for my rear light

I might finally get round to watching the DH at Val Di Sole, I've already seen the 4X and that was awesome; the loose gravel made it great to watch!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Klunge and Klunge Chasers,

It's not fair, I'm always up about 4 hours too late to start one of these threads :)

Trust me, you don't.... no other fucker is awake and there's normally fuck all on tv
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Trust me, you don't.... no other ****** is awake and there's normally fark all on tv
    I'm not about to start trying in a hurry, me and mornings have never got on - especially before I've had my first bucket of coffee . The only way I'll ever start one of these threads is if I'm on holiday in a very different time zone :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon Programs,

Had a nice spin round Cwm last night, and now eating left over pizza from last night for lunch mmmmm pizza :)
  • VWsurfbum
    Nobbers,
    Been fettling.
    Rear brake sorted,
    Front crudcatcher put on (as its raining :shock: )
    Rear Muckynutz jobby adapted better to stop shoot hitting the shock
    Innertube fitted to front as Mountain king tyre just will not seal tubeless :evil:

Now to have a play with the handlebar position as my outside of my palm is hurting and wearing down the grips??
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Now to have a play with the handlebar position as my outside of my palm is hurting and wearing down the grips??
    I have that too. The outside edge is worn in no time but the inside is fine. Once you've found which way to rotate the bars will you please PM and otherwise I'm buying new grips every month? cheers
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I have that too. The outside edge is worn in no time but the inside is fine. Once you've found which way to rotate the bars will you please PM and otherwise I'm buying new grips every month? cheers
    Ive rotated away from me, i'll see what its like tonight.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Ive been busy doing this at work
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VW that game is brill!!!!

Hard at first but then...... 8)
  • VWsurfbum
    VW that game is brill!!!!

Hard at first but then...... 8)
    Dammit, i'm still in the high 60's!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Raymondavalon
    OMG is that cown riding an Orange 5? Mizzbint!
    Seriously that IS entertainment :D
  • VWsurfbum
    63 secs! get in!

I also thought of MissBint LOL
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    kaiser83 wrote:
    NingNangNong people!

Where the cows go bong?

Can't beat a bit of Spike!

Today has been filled with fuktards, my mind hurts and I want some time at home. Luckily have the next 7 days off, phone's staying off, all bike kit's clean and all bikes are fettled.

Now watching Eastenders wondering how the fark they managed to get rid of all the belmers and rat boys in Southend, maybe they put up posters saying the DHSS inspectors would be in town?

Anyway night all 50+ miles tomorrow for some de-stressing
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?