You are Goals for 2011

Vesterberg
Vesterberg Posts: 330
edited August 2011 in The bottom bracket
He would mean about the excellent ride that I had today.

I was in bicycle for approximately 60 miles by the Welsh field. The ascents were not bluffs but too hard.

There was a frightened in the moment when a sheep crossed my path as descended a steep hill! The sheep was old crap and had that adheres to its wool.

I feel that I do excellent progress toward my objective to be a person of fitter in 2011.

He would want to share his objectives for the future year?

Comments

• Ummm, learn english.
  • Style original of je ne sais pourquoi

Courageful goal make man more man less fat. I 201 stair climbing with dog, unforgetting 201 down. Only one business but.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Ummm, learn english.

I thought it was understandable and I admire his effort to communicate. He is clearly not like most of us Brits, who refuse to learn a foreign language and think that shouting makes others understand better.

Give him credit MM, not ridicule.

-Spider-
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,396
    well said spider!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    -spider- wrote:
    Ummm, learn english.

I thought it was understandable and I admire his effort to communicate. He is clearly not like most of us Brits, who refuse to learn a foreign language and think that shouting makes others understand better.

Give him credit MM, not ridicule.

+1

As far as the OP goes, I'm just trying to get back into some sort of routine after a bit of a dodgy 18 months. Starting to get there with the first century of the year last week and another 60 this afternoon, but a ride next weekend is not looking too likely...
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Ummm... I think Vesterburg is a wind up merchant - English seems fine in other posts.

Vesterberg = Pesterburg = Black Panther etc. etc. etc.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    Ummm... I think Vesterburg is a wind up merchant - English seems fine in other posts.

Vesterberg = Pesterburg = Black Panther etc. etc. etc.
    Pesterburg??? I must have missed that incarnation.

I think he's channeling Shadi Robin in the OP, but this time with a disturbing 'surpris havatur'.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    Ummm, learn english.

How would your German be on a German forum then?

Probably unintelligble looking at where you live ;-)
  • rogz
    rogz Posts: 14
    ddraver wrote:
    well said spider!!

You're in Leiden? You're not one of those "SWIFT" wankers, are you?
  • ddraver
    Yep! Noordbiker too! You?
    - @ddraver
  • rogz
    rogz Posts: 14
    ddraver wrote:
    Yep! Noordbiker too! You?

Not me, I just pedal around the polder for fun. Fook'en hate the Bollenstreek with its crappy stoeptegel fietspaden...
  • ddraver
    Well I recommend the clubs, They re pretty fun and don't seem to have any of the wankishness that goes with British clubs...
    - @ddraver
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 1,565
    It's just a google translate/babelfish back-and-forward-a-few-times thing, no? Like chinese whispers. I used to do that when it was new and I was bored. It makes momentarily funny sentences.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    It's still the most sensible thing he's posted on here though!
  • neilo23 wrote:
    Ummm, learn english.

How would your German be on a German forum then?

Probably unintelligble looking at where you live ;-)

Ha German is actually almost fluent, minus a few gramatical mistakes. Gotta learn if I want to communicate with the family. But then again, it's Austrian basically that we speak here, Germans can't understand us.

Don't get me started on the swiss though. OMG.