MTB Brirain forum

divingmoose
divingmoose Posts: 540
edited October 2011 in MTB general
Anyone used this website and if so how the hell do you register as i cant get passed the spam bit were you enter the number wont have it.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    MTB Brirain forum
    what?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    then your entering the wrong number, I just registered and it was a piece of piss.

for example "ONe HundRed aND Thr33" translates to 103
    Fancy a brew?
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Judging by your heading, no wonder.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Must be my computer settings or something as tried 103 but will see anyway, thanks. Oh yes just noticed the heading sorry cant all be perfect, lol
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Was trying to see if there was a country called Brirain. Bahrain yes.

There is MTB there - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUGyuJVdZnI

:D

But MTB Britain, yeah use it a bit. Slightly more civilised than BR and the riders a bit more serious and physically fit than I am. At least for the rides near me. Nice forum, though not terribly active.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    deadkenny wrote:
    Was trying to see if there was a country called Brirain. Bahrain yes.

There is MTB there - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUGyuJVdZnI

:D

But MTB Britain, yeah use it a bit. Slightly more civilised than BR and the riders a bit more serious and physically fit than I am. At least for the rides near me. Nice forum, though not terribly active.
    Yeah, they actually expect rides to start on time. Way too serious.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • We don't do serious far to much hard work
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    I've been going on there on and off for about 6 years.Agree with the serious comment as I find it over-moderated at times :? I also know people who've tried to register and can't get past the filters.
  • guy72277
    guy72277 Posts: 74
    I just tried it and it seems you have to have the "receive mail from administrators" box ticked, otherwise you can't register. You can probably un-tick it later.
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 803
    Have ahad problems with this myself. It seems that not only do you have to have the 'receive mail from admin' box you also have to tick the 'receive mail from other users' box.