The Lazy Bar Steward Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
As I'm not riding today, sha'll stay in bed and watch films. might watch the tennis later. no bacons...
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    No riding for me today either as I had a good blast out yesterday and it's back to running today.

Also I'm back to work tomorrow after 3 weeks off :(
    But it's a week of inter squadron sports competitions :D
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Bleurgh, only cycled to the shops yesterday so doesn't count. Going to head out for a proper cycle shortly.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Going to do some major fettling this afternoon, might get a ride in, but it's not looking very likely at the moment - family coming over later. Might watch the cycling on the tv later - both road and mountain biking on Eurosport today.

Sausage, bacons, eggs and toast consumed for breakfast. I have a snake & pigmy pie in the fridge that's probably not going to last till lunchtime. :D
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Bike still broken so no riding for me today, had a top time at Alton Towers yesterday and we noticed the only time i ever smile on a photo is when i'm on a rollercoaster my mates think i'm strange as they're all terrified :twisted: shame the night was ruined 1 1/2 pints in with me getting a migraine so was in bed and asleep for 10.30 :( took the car for a vallet this morning and now gonna settle down with a brew and open my birthday cards.
    Gotta go see the mother figure for a bit then out on the ale for the rest of the day with a tactical recovery day off booked for tomorrow.

Laters
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Off to Cannock for the day.

Win.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    After a running race yesterday (14 miles through peat bogs, etc) today is trying not to move too much as I am damaged :(

Bit of study and then get ready for holiday :)
  • Morning (just)!
    Today I don't have many plans, I need to collect my parents from a service station near Warrington as they've been on holiday, this gets me out of going to a rehearsal for a play I'm in that I can't be orrificed doing.

Anywho, better do the washing up.
    Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Angry Bird wrote:

Win.

Me too, at about 15h00, when all my chores are done.
    Should be great out there today after last night's rain

/ends
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I've had my car a year today :D
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Andy wrote:
    I've had my car a year today :D

Happy Car Day.

This morning was North Square in bed, lack of Ben and Jerrys so a trip out to bag some more.

This afternoon will be, Beer, BBQ, Ben and Jerrys. (And Bacons on said BBQ).

Can it get any better?

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i am hungover
  • i am hungover

me too, but ived bought a motorbike so who cares LOL ;)
  • great night out last night with footy mates at rugby club lol
    already had head down toilet, feeling good now
    going out on bike to pick up car
    hates dog walkers
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    i am hungover

You haven't got a good hung in you...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Angry Bird wrote:

Win.

sorry i didn't make it, i had a bit too much to drink last night and i wasn't safe to drive until about 2! annoyed with myself really!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    i am hungover

You haven't got a good hung in you...

Love n hugs

DD

i would say my hung is more well than good.
  • Been off work today. Have had man flu and spent the day in bed. :cry:
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Angry Bird wrote:

Win.

sorry i didn't make it, i had a bit too much to drink last night and i wasn't safe to drive until about 2! annoyed with myself really!

Well that makes two of us then, got a bit carried away at the dogs last night sorry angrybird :oops:
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Don't worry, I got there about 10.30 got distracted and ended up losng track of time, at 11.30 I was messing about on some of the old sections of follow the dog, then I realised I'd cocked up... even if you guys did get there I'd probably have missed you :lol:

Have to say you guys did miss out on some great conditions, I got a circuit of the old follow the dog in, then a dog and monkey, then the monkey again, then finished the dog... then went around again doing some of the nice quiet side trails. Not a bad day at all.

I do feel a bit dead though.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Rather splendid night last night was had by my friends and I, many drinks were consumed, finally fell into bed at 4am. Got about an hours sleep between then and 8am, then went back to sleep again until 9.30, got up and had tea and chats with those that had stayed over while THP caught up on some beauty sleep.
    Had an epic breakfast in town, came home, thought about tidying up, but ankle's been giving me jip so have been having a medically prescribed sit down since about 3.30pm.

Day off tomorrow, will tidy up then.

Kisses
    FoxC