La Vuelta Music - VictorP ????

claudb
claudb Posts: 212
edited August 2011 in Pro race
At the Vuelta last year we grew to like the music which was played at stage starts and finishes. It also introduced the TV coverage on TDP. We were at Seville for the Team Presentation last year and the band played it live on stage. Does anyone know the name of the band and/or song ????? I'd like to try and get a download of it to get us into the mood for a visit to Bilbao this year.

Comments

• tremayne
    tremayne Posts: 378
    totally off topic - but as a serious piece of advice - unless you are really into 'conceptual art', I'd make the most of the Guggenheim from the outside, admire it, photo it, walk right around it..... but don't go in.

I love the basque country, all things basque - but that day took 3hours of my life that I just will never seen again!
  • They usually have a spainsih artist or band sing the theme which seems to change each year. Youtube them and see
    Do you have any Therapeutic Use Exemptions?
    No. Never have.
    Never? What about the cortisone?
    Well, obviously there was the cortisone
  • claudb
    claudb Posts: 212
    Gracias El Imbatido !!!!

I hadn't thought of You Tube but about 10 minutes of searching brought the answer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYkkcz0GOTg&feature=related

Brought back great memories of last year but, after yesterdays TV coverage, seems like it's a different song this year !!!
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,804
    [hijack] talking of TV matt and ned need a older guy than swifty as the 3rd wheel..

swift came alive more talking about the the sprint finish but struggles with the banter in general me thinks... I can see they put this whole package together for tupence but they need a more informal atmosphere

perhaps swift plus some other old lag willing to work for next to nothing

the aussie commentator is ok but is hard to settle into..grates a bit so back to harmon there [/hijack]
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    I quite liked this one in 2008 when I was in Spain during the Vuelta and they played it lots on TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wZngahVz4 - and Beatriz Luengo ain't half bad either :)