Those Blackberry organising rioters...

Comments

• Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    It's BBM gone mad, I tell you. I must write to the Mail.
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    More like the plod going mad.
  • guinea
    guinea Posts: 1,177
    How was he caught?
  • gilesjuk
    gilesjuk Posts: 340
    There have been organised water fights before that descended into violence.

Also. Would you want to be going about your own business having people running around squirting water hitting you?

You may be elderly or infirm and be knocked over by people running around.

It's one thing to organise an event on your own property and another to organise it in a public place where your presence may affect public safety.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    gilesjuk wrote:
    There have been organised water fights before that descended into violence.

Also. Would you want to be going about your own business having people running around squirting water hitting you?

You may be elderly or infirm and be knocked over by people running around.

It's one thing to organise an event on your own property and another to organise it in a public place where your presence may affect public safety.

I suspect it may affect his safety too ! I know I'd be pretty p*ssed off if I was minding my own business, in a public place, and some tw*t ended up soaking me.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • guinea
    Lots of things descend into violence. That's no reason to ban them.

What I'm bothered about was how the police found out. Were they snooping on people's private communication?
  • guinea
    Lots of things descend into violence. That's no reason to ban them.

What I'm bothered about was how the police found out. Were they snooping on people's private communication?
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    I think you are kidding yourself if you think any communication using a keyboard is genuinely private.
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    I think you are kidding yourself if you think any communication using a keyboard is genuinely private.
    I think anybody who even thinks that phone calls are genuinely private is probably kidding themself! What do you think that GCHQ are up to?
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    GCHQ must be having a ruddy good look at the "Girls in Lycra Shorts" and "Girls in Knitwear" threads then :lol:

As for snooping on BBM - how boring would that be?

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • guinea

Have you been watching too much 24? You need permission to snoop on private communications.

We live in a democracy where the government work for us. I do not want any private conversations every being monitored, stored or shared with anyone without a court giving permission.

I'll never have another Blackberry if they are sharing this information without due process.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    guinea wrote:

Have you been watching too much 24? You need permission to snoop on private communications.

We live in a democracy where the government work for us. I do not want any private conversations every being monitored, stored or shared with anyone without a court giving permission.

I'll never have another Blackberry if they are sharing this information without due process.

I don't own a TV, it's full of crap shows like....24. I never mentioned the government being the snoopers....