Bikeradar DailyDeal

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited August 2011 in Commuting chat
OK,
1/ Anyone else subscribed to the daily email and nevr get it?
2/ Anyone else noticed that its not actually every day making the name a little optimistic?
3/ Some of the deals are very badly described, like one the other day, save £25 off XX with no mention of how much XX cost, could be £26 or £ 26,000!

Simon
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    I think the marketing could be a tiny bit better, but you don't want to go overboard on something that only 100 people can get. Value-wise, they've been surprisingly good for the most part. I've bought one (the Maxgear 50%-off deal) and it worked fine.
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    1/ Subscribed and receive email
    2/ Yep, especially some of the crap deals where they flog them to death
    3/ That would be the one appearing today, which also falls under /2
    4/ Anyone else noticed some of the deals have got absolutely nothing to do with cycling?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    kelsen wrote:
    3/ That would be the one appearing today
    There isn't one posted today and despite subscribing I've had no email about one either!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.