Pedibus

Ian.B
Ian.B Posts: 732
edited August 2011 in Commuting chat
I saw one of these at Borough Market - I've not seen one before, has anyone tried it?

pedibus-1.jpg

pedibus-3.jpg

Comments

• richVSrich
    richVSrich Posts: 527
    yeah! i ve seen one go past - looks like a laugh...but can you imagine how fast it would go if we got a a bunch of SCRs to ride it :twisted:
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    richVSrich wrote:
    yeah! i ve seen one go past - looks like a laugh...but can you imagine how fast it would go if we got a a bunch of SCRs to ride it :twisted:

Untill we hit Balham Hill :(
  • richVSrich
    richVSrich Posts: 527
    notsoblue wrote:
    richVSrich wrote:

Untill we hit Balham Hill :(

well, since i havent been up that hill i cant comment...but going downhill on one of those beasts must surely be fun :)
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    In Amsterdam they have beer on tap!

IMG_2343.jpg
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • mrc1
    mrc1 Posts: 852
    Sketchley wrote:
    In Amsterdam they have beer on tap!

IMG_2343.jpg

We hired one when working in Frankfurt. Was a great laugh. Spent the morning (we started at 11am) on that - drank a keg of beer between 10 of us, then retired to an irish pub to watch the rugby. Perfect way to spend the day.

They do not go up any sort of incline though and they are paranoid about snapping the chains. We had to get out and push at several points.
    http://www.ledomestiquetours.co.uk

Le Domestique Tours - Bespoke cycling experiences with unrivalled supported riding, knowledge and expertise.

Ciocc Extro - FCN 1
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    mrc1 wrote:
    We had to get out and push after several pints.
    ftfy
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • But none of those pedibus cyclists are wearing helmets. Won't somebody think of the children.........
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    Does look a good laugh. Would make a great family ride.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.