Reputable retailer? Worth buying from?

johnboy183
johnboy183 Posts: 832
edited August 2011 in The bottom bracket
Hi folks
Just found this web site selling cycling clothing gear. Just wondered if anyone had dealings with them? Deliver on time? Quality products etc?

Www.bike-mall.com

Thanks in advance

Comments

• No experience of this site but it looks a bit suspect and seems to be based in the Far East.
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Too cheap for it to be genuine kit and and no contact address or phone number anywhere on the site.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • johnboy183
    Ooh you've looked into it in far more depth than I have, thanks. I figured it probably wasn't genuine kit but I was more interested in prices and quality rather than whether real or not
  • It's going to be a "suck it and see"
    If they let you use Paypal and you're not bothered that it's pirated kit they're selling, go ahead.
    If they want you to pay by credit card, are you going to risk sending them the details?
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • nottscobb
    nottscobb Posts: 147
    Quick check of the shipping page shows that it is a Chinese site so will be just the same as buying copied team kits from Ebay. Not sure if they allow paypal or not though as you have to enter all your shipping details first and I was just intrigued.
  • dodgy site
  • My next door neighbour [also keen cyclist] orded 3 trade sets [Garmin..HTC..Sky] bib shorts &short sleave tops...£75 all of good qty.... used paypal with no problems....shorts with a decent inserts...
  • johnboy183
    I've checked further and it does accept paypal. Like earlier poster said I guess you pays your money and takes your choice. Thanks all for responses