£10 Wiggle Vouchers - Cycle 2 Work Scheme

EdLHKOM
EdLHKOM Posts: 13
edited August 2011 in Commuting general
Hi All,

I am completing a 15000 word dissertation based on the cycle to work policy.

Obviously this can be a hot topic amongst cyclists.

If you have bought a bike using this scheme please spare 5-8 min to complete my survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GGGFM72

If you enter your email at the end of survey I will put you into a prize draw for one of 5 X £10 wiggle vouchers. Emails won’t be used for any other purpose.

I would be very grateful for your time and help.

Ed

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    EdLHKOM wrote:
    If you have bought a bike using this scheme please spare 5-8 min to complete my survey.
    Ahem, Cycle to work is a lease scheme. not a purchse scheme, so you may want to make that 'leased'!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Good luck with the survey. May I suggest one simple question to add though.

Have you ever ridden your bike to work?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • EdLHKOM
    EdLHKOM wrote:
    Ahem, Cycle to work is a lease scheme. not a purchse scheme, so you may want to make that 'leased'!

Simon

Good point Simon, wonder how many people have actually not purchased their bike at the end tho.

Just imagine HR departments all over the country sat at their desks surrounded by unwanted 1year old bikes.
  • EdLHKOM
    sandy hill wrote:
    Good luck with the survey. May I suggest one simple question to add though.

Have you ever ridden your bike to work?

Ha ha I was a cynic too, but initial response shows high level actually do, this is probably shows a slight bias in where the sample comes from. i.e cycle forums tend to be full of cyclists.

I need a lazy exec forum to get the opinions of those that have shiny bikes in there garage!

Thanks for completing if u have done a survey.