The London Riot Thread Sweepstake

tailwindhome
tailwindhome Posts: 19,346
edited August 2011 in Commuting chat
How many pages will the thread get to before it gets locked?
“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!

Comments

• SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    It's a monster.......
    ..........and tbh I think everything has been said too. But if the good folks are enjoying themselves then why worry? No skin off my nose I assure you, but I don't understand the logic for locking it (or any thread). Explain?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    it's like the other thread where cartoon character fights interweaved with other stuff. There are 2 maybe 3 inter spiralling discussions. I'm ignoring the silly ones.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    It will run and run - Londoncentric see :wink:
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    It'll get looted before it gets locked.....you'll see.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,346
    Dunno

We seem to have stepped back from the brink.
    No skin off my nose I assure you, but I don't understand the logic for locking it (or any thread). Explain?

The mods don't like racist opinions or threads which degenerate into name calling.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    I have given up on it. There will never be consensus. Never can be.

It is too complex an issue for easy answers, and too many people will not let it go.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    It's like being addicted to self loathing....

I now look at it to see whose new post, no matter how correct, will piss me off more....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game