Rivington Saturday?

bwfc4eva868
bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
edited August 2011 in MTB rides
Anyone local fancy a ride round Rivi with me on the Saturday? or any other day infact as I'm off till the 17th August :D

Comments

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Was thinking about going lee quarry tomorrow afternoon if I can get off work, don't know if you fancy that?
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Would have ben out like a shot mate but heading to wales in the morning for three days but taking my bike (obviously)
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    I'll prob be up at some point this week in the evening. There's a group of us. One a Saracen Zen, I on the trusty Carrera Vulcan and someone else on a lovely bit of Carbony Cannondaley loveliness. Not sure on days for this week but could firm something up if any of you guys wanted to join in?
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    compo wrote:
    I'll prob be up at some point this week in the evening. There's a group of us. One a Saracen Zen, I on the trusty Carrera Vulcan and someone else on a lovely bit of Carbony Cannondaley loveliness. Not sure on days for this week but could firm something up if any of you guys wanted to join in?

If you have a spare back wheel with an SRAM casset i'd be tempted but unfortunately my rear wheel has been sent back to Mavic as i managed to snap the rear axle on friday :? the mechanic at Evans was dumbfounded as he'd never seen a wheel with a snapped axle so hopefully it'll be done on warranty and i'll be back on the trails pretty soon
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Only just read this. Hoping to get out saturday afternoon somewhere as the missus is on a Hen do Saturday. So got a free pass out.
  • DodgeT
    If your still up for a ride tomorrow, depending what time your gona be free, I could be up for a spin. Anytime mid to late morning would be good.
  • Yeah should be heading up that way depending on what time i leave work saturday morning.
  • DodgeT
    OK, let us know an idea of time tomorrow and we'll see if we can sort something.