Cycle to work - Where do I stand?

2»

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    alfablue wrote:
    He didn't like my idea of holding a charity raffle with only one ticket either.
    , well I think that is genius! :lol:

You could give him the bike back. The company then need to dispose of the bike and they might choose simply throw it out as selling it would be a drag. All you need to know is when and where they intend to throw it out.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I don't think you can complain at £98.90. You are getting a nice, new(ish) bike!
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    I don't think you can complain at £98.90. You are getting a nice, new(ish) bike!
  • I don't think you can complain at £98.90. You are getting a nice, new(ish) bike!

Yes, I've essentially paid about £690 for a £1k bike so I shouldn't really moan at all. Just having to pay more than I originally anticipated to get the bike back leaves a slightly bitter taste ... but the more I think about it, the better I feel.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238

Yes, I've essentially paid about £690 for a £1k bike so I shouldn't really moan at all. Just having to pay more than I originally anticipated to get the bike back leaves a slightly bitter taste ... but the more I think about it, the better I feel.

Look at it this way, You are paying more because you are going to another job. I'm hoping it's a better job on more money, otherwise this all falls down.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5