New bike - canyon nerve xc 7

cl1988
cl1988 Posts: 19
edited August 2011 in Your mountain bikes
After all the great reviews i took the plunge and bought a canyon and i have to say what a great bike still getting used to it but im impressed. So here is it only a couple of days old need to get out and get it dirty :)

198655_2332223547259_1299881481_32803827_7768551_n.jpg

Comments

• stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    They are blooming good bikes arent they. :D

Make sure you check the brake hose routing is right if its over the top of the Bottom Bracket it can rub on the down tube. Either re-route it under the BB or get busy with the frame protection tape.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    Horrible, yuck, Your bike is to clean.....

....I am liking the canyons get out and get that thing dirty
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    toastedone wrote:

Just been cleaning mine and found a nice lump of dog poo wedged into the front mech. Only realised it was dog shit after I had started picking it out with my fingers :x
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • cl1988
    cl1988 Posts: 19
    stubs wrote:
    They are blooming good bikes arent they. :D

Make sure you check the brake hose routing is right if its over the top of the Bottom Bracket it can rub on the down tube. Either re-route it under the BB or get busy with the frame protection tape.
    its a great bike and a really nice upgrade from my specialized hardrock.
    already checked that as i was reading your thread the other week while waiting for the bike to arrive and its routed under the BB like it should be :D ive been busy tonight with heli tape to try and protect as much of the bike as possible lol.
    toastedone wrote:

im planning to this weekend if the weather isnt too bad wont be this clean for long trust me lol
  • toastedone
    toastedone Posts: 838
    stubs wrote:
    toastedone wrote:

Just been cleaning mine and found a nice lump of dog poo wedged into the front mech. Only realised it was dog shoot after I had started picking it out with my fingers :x

Inconsiderate dog owners, now if it was cow shoot or horse shoot that would be acceptable ;)