Gentlemen: This lycra business...

2»

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Lycra and commando at all times. Thems the rules.
    You can wear baggies over the top if you like.

For those that think you don't need lycra - you do. If only to keep things in place.

You only sit down and trap your swanacles once :shock:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sorry but I think lycra on men should be banned except when required for timed events (or if covered by a good pair of baggies), it just looks 'orrible. Ladies on the other hand, can wear it whenever they like :)

Probably a good thing people don't wear it just to look good then eh?
  • KonaMike
    KonaMike Posts: 805
    I am a Lycra lover too , despite how ridiculous I look in it ! I find even on my shorter commutes it keeps me dryer,fresher and more comfortable.
    It took a while to get used to the padding and for it to wear into shape but now its all good !!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,137
    notsoblue wrote:
    Probably a good thing people don't wear it just to look good then eh?
    Some people might :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MarcBC
    MarcBC Posts: 333
    KonaMike wrote:
    I am a Lycra lover too , despite how ridiculous I look in it ! I find even on my shorter commutes it keeps me dryer,fresher and more comfortable.
    It took a while to get used to the padding and for it to wear into shape but now its all good !!

+ potato.

I look ridiculous in lycra, a sort of fat Max Wall with sprinters legs. I could not care a hoot, however, it is comfortable, cooling when needed and does not flap about with a bit of wind.