Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Morning..Thursday..Good..rearrange and discuss

13»

Posts

  • RaymondavalonRaymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    And what a weapon it is... just like the assault rifle, combat pump action, sword, cannon, mortar, light sabre, neutron bomb, lime and strings
  • AndyAndy Posts: 8,207
    I saw Doddy at Cannock
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    Andy wrote:
    I saw Doddy at Cannock
    on his new 29er?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • AndyAndy Posts: 8,207
    Erm cant remember what it was now I think of it. Full suser of some kind. Wearing all green.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 41,806
    Fook me, this is a long daily garbage thread !

    Been out all day traipsing around a big bl00dy shopping centre buying things - or rather funding other people buying things, all I bought was a copy of MBUK and a shirt that was in the sale :(

    @Raymond - what did you say to the psycho censored to make her shoot at you? Or was it just 'that time of month' (in which case you probably didn't have to say anything) :)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • GazlarGazlar Posts: 8,110
    Good Evening, just applied for a Job in Cardiff and the same job in Machynlleth, fingers crossed

    Anyway, bed is calling me, expect to hear from me again at stupid O'clock
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    Andy wrote:
    Erm cant remember what it was now I think of it. Full suser of some kind. Wearing all green.
    was it green and yellow writing?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ddraverddraver Posts: 20,379
    edited July 2011
    Got home to find a letter from Avis/Budget saying that apprently there is a chip in the windscreen of the car I hired and they re going to charge me GBP80 (60 + 20 "administration fee") because it happened to happen while I had the car! I ve done nothing wrong and I'm being F'd in the A for it!!!

    Raymond can you show your Psycho-women the way to the nearest Budget office please?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • welshkevwelshkev Posts: 9,690
    ddraver wrote:
    Got home to find a letter from Avis/Budget that apprently there is a chip in the windscreen of the car I hired and they re going to charge me GBP80 (60 + 20 "administration fee") because it happened to happen while I had the car! I ve done nothing wrong and I'm being F'd in the A for it!!!

    Raymond can you show your Psycho-women the way to the nearest Budget office please?

    where i work we had that with a local van hire place, every van for about 6 weeks they'd say it came back with a chipped windscreen!!! we reckon there was someone coming around and doing it so they could replace the windscreen but we could never prove it..feckers :x
  • VWsurfbumVWsurfbum Posts: 7,959
    ddraver wrote:
    Got home to find a letter from Avis/Budget that apprently there is a chip in the windscreen of the car I hired and they re going to charge me GBP80 (60 + 20 "administration fee") because it happened to happen while I had the car! I ve done nothing wrong and I'm being F'd in the A for it!!!

    Raymond can you show your Psycho-women the way to the nearest Budget office please?
    if they didnt notice it when they signed it back in, tough titties
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • ddraverddraver Posts: 20,379
    They did nt check it when I took it back....seemed strange to me but I was late for the flight with a bike in a bag and did nt want to wait. I presumed because i had nt done anything that it was all OK

    Lesson learned and they ve lost a customer!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • AndyAndy Posts: 8,207
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Erm cant remember what it was now I think of it. Full suser of some kind. Wearing all green.
    was it green and yellow writing?

    I seem to remember green on it yeah
Sign In or Register to comment.