deleted post?

swoo
swoo Posts: 23
Hi. Just wondering if you deleted my post about looking for a lift for the Olympic mtb test event? I know I initially posted in more than one forum, I didn't know you weren't allowed to do that, I just wasn't sure which was more likely to get a response. Today I saw there was just one post remaining (in 'racing' I think) and I realised you mustn't be allowed to post in more than one, so I deleted it and reposted in 'general' which seemed a better place for it. But now that seems to have been deleted. I'm not sure why, I hope you don't imagine I'm trying to do anything dodgy! I'm just trying to find a lift share so that I don't miss out on the Olympic event, due to financial difficulties it may be the only way I'll be able to get there.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    yes as you already have one. you dont need 10 asking the same thing. Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up to the site.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • swoo
    swoo Posts: 23
    I'm sorry, it was a genuine mistake! I just assumed different people read different sections and wasn't sure in which section would be most likely to find the relevant audience. I didn't remember reading that when I signed up or of course I wouldn't have posted in more than one! I assume you are not allowing even one post now. Will look elsewhere and be sure to read the smallprint this time!