Bugger all on t.v. now........

brin
brin Posts: 1,122
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
:(:(:(...........oh well at least there's only a few more weeks until 'Manchester United of the day' resumes service :roll:

Comments

• anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    i know.. Now the TdF is finished i don't know what to do with myself... Currently still on the sick from work. Week 5 of being off, and i'm bored shitless.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    anto164 wrote:
    i know.. Now the TdF is finished i don't know what to do with myself... Currently still on the sick from work. Week 5 of being off, and i'm bored shitless.

Download a program called Utorrent, go to torrentreactor.com, and start downloading cycling movies. Will keep things interesting.

I only watch t.v. if the wife refuses to do something active with me, or the simpsons are on. Everything else is shiite
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    anto164 wrote:

You could always spank yourself senseless to pass the time I suppose..............
  • brin wrote:
    :(:(:(...........oh well at least there's only a few more weeks until 'Manchester United of the day' resumes service :roll:

You should not be watching TV on these lovely Summer evenings. Get outside.

More cycling on Eurosport shortly though :wink: