FFS! It's way too early for this Tuesday morning Thread...

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings Maggots,

On my way to Surrey today, so up at stupid o'clock!
Other than that, I can only envy those who wake up at 7!
So, what time did you fall out of bed this morning?

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Fart Pants Fart Knickers,

Today i actuall got up on time at 05:20, went to bed at 20:45, then had 2 work phone calls at 22:00 and 22:30 :evil: then was awoken by wifey coming to bed, then at 04:00 there was a fox outside that sounded like one of those laughing box's?

feel better today, but i know tomorrow's going to be a struggle getting up at 04:00 to get my mother from the airport :roll:

May/maynot ride tonight, depends if anyone else is, if their not i may just try and have a early night again?

Anywhooo on with the grind
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning fudge-packers

Been up an hour now and it's starting to show, really need a nap already. Nice ride last night around Cannock, might try and get up there again tonight, but it's unlikely.

More of horse placement today. It's dull as fuck I've decided now that schools have broken up so there's no school groups coming for lessons there's nothing for me to do.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    morning

day of meh followed by a decent bike ride :)
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning fools

i went to bed early (2200hrs) as missk really fecked me off so told her where to go and went to bed, didnt hear her come to bed but she was there when i woke up all apologetic. I told her to feck off again this morning!

anyway, bristol based for the rest of the week, stevenage is a shizzle hole so i'm glad im not there, and also dont have to drive that hire car again!

FYI do not buy on of these as they can only be described as dog dirt!

End of message
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    What up, Saddle-sniffers?

Its Tuesday, same as it ever was. Legs have recovered enough from the weekend so rode in. Very little traffic, warm weather - must be the school holidays! Nice.

...which means I'll return home to find the front garden littered with beer cans and crisp packets again. Little f**kers.

But this makes me smile:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZN_5j3KUA

Word.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Kaise
    Gazlar is this, or is this not, evidence you dont do any actual work??

train-driver-suspended-after-being-caught-reading-newspaper-at-60mph-on-commuter-train-pic-dm-48464935.jpg
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    morning, my knees are ferking killing me the last few days and I've no idea why
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Good morning Cheese-Wands

Today is a day of relaxing and maybe going to Kinver BMX track if I feel like it. My stuff to go 2X9 has been orderd so hopefully that'll happen soon and I'll be able to get used to it ready for my race. I've been doing bits of extra training and I feel in top condition now so it sohuld be good. I've got some informal DH coaching coming up soon too from James Green at my cycling club so I've got that to look forward too aswell.

On the immediate agenda is eating bacons, go out to BMX track and waiting for parcels. All good
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Morning wasters,

Dredged myself out of bed at 8.00. I'm aching a fair bit from all the gardening work yesterday but am going out for a swim anyway. Headed up to London this afternoon to sort out a few odds & ends followed by beers and pub grub with a few mates who are coming in from abroad. Not a bad day overall if all goes to plan :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    kaiser83 wrote:
    morning fools

i went to bed early (2200hrs) as missk really fecked me off so told her where to go and went to bed, didnt hear her come to bed but she was there when i woke up all apologetic. I told her to feck off again this morning!

End of message

did she do something bad on her holiday? :shock: :(

anyway, find out today what's happening with the job, everyone else has turned up dressed in shirt and tie, i'm in normal work gear as it is technically a normal work day. ah well, they're not going to sack me cos i'm not wearing a tie are they? :lol:

i'll let you know how it goes..have fun meatbags :D
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Wah gwarn mi bredrin

Commuted on the R1 again this morning. You hear about bikes/cars not getting on but trust me the traffic just parts like the Red Sea when the R1 is about. A friendly wave to the nice people in white vans who pull over into the gutter to let me pass and everyone's happy.

Have a good one
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    edited July 2011
    Morning

Today is already sending me to sleep got woken up by some students knocking over bins, breaking my windscreen wipers throwing a large cone at cars at 4am. Then the cat decided that 5 am was play time and started doing laps of the lounge and clawing at everything. then at 5:30 am the crazy old lady next door decided to feed the sea gulls and they were in full skwark attack mode.but on the plus side i was given a £400 blueray home cinema system yesterday for fark all by the inlaws :) result....
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good luck welshkev

'ning 'tards
    Woke up at some indeterminate time before the radio and the alarm. Dragged myself out of bed at 7.10am
    Trod in dog sh1t on the way to work :(

So today will be spent catching up on the stuff I've missed having been off Friday afternoon/monday, getting paranoid about whether there is a smell emanating from my shoe and general mehness.
    Later I will be doing another 4 laps of the park on my bike to see if endomondo was having a fit yesterday - clocked me as having done 10.7 miles in an hour . :shock:
    And then I've got to try and get washing up and stuff organised before hitting bed. Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Onward
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Kaise
    WelshKevgood luck with the job fella!
    WelshKev wrote:
    did she do something bad on her holiday?

no mate she just really narked me yesterday moaning about my bike being in the way and generally pushing me too far. Unfortunately i dont bow down to the "wimmins are always right" they are not and i stand my ground.

I'm a fair person i do all the romantic stuff because i want to not becuase i think i need to, i expect nothing in return other than to be treated the same, know what i mean?

This isnt the place to air my dirty knackers so i wont go in to details but lets just put it down as me not backing down to a load of crap
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    welshkev good luck

So the mucking out is finished. Nowt for me to do now for a bit it seems. May actually get on with some catching up on the work I didn't bother doing last year. Or I might go get the laptop out the car and browse the bike shops on interweb.
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    I have just eaten this little lot:
    P7260256.jpg

Life's good :D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning homo erectuses

got to drive back from the haven today, also got to go the long way around via cardiff as her indoors' sister has left her hair straightners here. Annoying but not worth arguing about. And it means I can nip into 2 seasons in Cardiff maybe get some new dc's

kaiser83

No that's not evidence I do nothing, firstly as I don't drive hsts and secondly because evidence that I do nothing, would be me telling you that I do nothing at work. :)

welshkev
    hope all goes well Kev, one of my sayings in life is that every company needs a Welshman called Kevin, so On that basis it would be a traversty if you were let go. Hope it does turn out ok though mate

right, I'm off to enjoy my last morning of the sea, can anyone smell dog poo?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning fellow lower life forms!

Lots of fun things to be done today, like go home to the olds and eat all there food after work :)
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Gazlar wrote:
    can anyone smell dog poo?

sshhhhh
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    can anyone smell dog poo?

sshhhhh

be thankful, it's stopped me stealing another pair of your shoes to sniff

well ok one shoe
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hi Ho Chumps!

Oh if only the 'tards in admin would learn to phone my mobile there'd be much less moaning about not answering the phone on my desk when I'm out. If the backward feckwits also allowed me to enable voicemail on our landlines it might help, but that's far too advanced!

I really need a new job........
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    MORNING CHIMPS! TODAY I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY EATING COKE!
  • Kaise
    just spotted these at lunch - now how good would you have to be to wear these and get away without comments being made!?

http://www.nalini.com/dettaglio-EN.asp? ... 1477&sc=23
  • Gazlar
    That's like the cycling equivalent of my goalkeeping gloves I was bought as a pressie. When you play local 7 a side the last thing you need is a pair of gloves with your name printed on the cuff!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    woohoo.. just booked my holiday in France in three weeks time, at a cracking price, now I'm on the hunt for some trails as I'm taking my bike.. in fact, I'm also thinking about that blooming Genesis Core 50 that seems to be such a bargain at the moment!

anyone been here.. http://www.lesalicourts.com/index.php3?id_gmenu=17859&langue=en
  • Kaise
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    woohoo.. just booked my holiday in France in three weeks time, at a cracking price, now I'm on the hunt for some trails as I'm taking my bike.. in fact, I'm also thinking about that blooming Genesis Core 50 that seems to be such a bargain at the moment!

anyone been here.. http://www.lesalicourts.com/index.php3?id_gmenu=17859&langue=en

yeah its turd from what i remember, full of those french types, you know the cowardly ones!! :wink:
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    supersonic wrote:

Super's on a bender again! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Gazlar
    bails87 wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

Super's on a bender again! :lol:

what's he doing with my bike

or brother?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    kaiser83 wrote:
    GhallTN6 wrote:

yeah its turd from what i remember, full of those french types, you know the cowardly ones!! :wink:

I'll be too drunk on cheap red wine and making a nuisance of myself to notice :lol:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    NOT REDUNDANT!!!!!

woo hoo :lol:

and it actually went better than i ever thought, can't comment at the moment though 8)