Sunday Shoutin'

Raymondavalon
Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Sunday Shouting!!!

Sunday!

Watching the GP then off to get some miles completed at Cannock. Win!

So, sinners, who's off to church today?

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    i'll be resting today as yesterday there was some problems with the trains so i came home at 00:30 :shock: . i left home at 9am :lol: was a good days riding though
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello homos.

feeling a lot brighter today and am just off out with the hounds. i need to fit a couple of new bits to the bike later and i think i will be putting a couple of bits up for sale too.

there's a big pot of homemade chicken soup on the hob so i think i will slowly eat my way through that throughout the day too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Got a full English lunch on the go, then will watch a bit of F1. dunno what else as feeling dead lazy today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Raymondavalon
    hello homos.

feeling a lot brighter today and am just off out with the hounds. i need to fit a couple of new bits to the bike later and i think i will be putting a couple of bits up for sale too..

Big D, PM me with what you've got for sale. I need some odds and sods
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    hello homos.

feeling a lot brighter today and am just off out with the hounds. i need to fit a couple of new bits to the bike later and i think i will be putting a couple of bits up for sale too..

Big D, PM me with what you've got for sale. I need some odds and sods
    pm what you need and i might have some stuff to give you for free as a favour for the kona
  • sheepsteeth
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Got a full English lunch

im going to pretend i invented that description!!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning,

major hangover this morning after knocking back large amounts of lovely Chivas last night with the neighbour in law, made sweeter by the £2 a double price.

As a result there us a vacancy today for someone to gently kiss my forehead, rub my back and tell me it'll all be fine.

Also I need to go a walk later and get my car back, I'll probably take the dog.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    F1 followed by Cannock for me. Might go see the new Harry Potter film later.

Just remembered I've not had any breakfast, going to get a massive lunch now.
  • sheepsteeth
    Gazlar wrote:
    lovely Chivas

thats one of my current faves at the mo, i think all those folk who ignore blends are missing out on that particular beauty.
  • Gazlar
    Yep, just because it's blended doesn't mean it doesn't taste good it's actually a mixture of goodness that everyone enjoys, a bit like the crudcatcher.

Wonder if topcat has manger to get his bike to balance yet?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Just back an epic cycle. perfect riding conditions! Haggis pizza is in the oven, pints have been had. All is well.

Also one more week of work 'til two weeks holiday, cannot wait.
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Been hungover all day after a cracking day at the Southport airshow yeasterday, my ears are still ringing from the bloody Vulcan bomber. Was great to see the Lancaster and spitfire but the GR4 Tornado battle display was fantastic. Suppose i better fix up some food then maybe a few beers whilst fettling the bike.
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    word

great weekend, missk back, fun drinks, shopping, biking have been had!

If only i didn't have to go back to work tomorrow! ar$e

i really want t0pcat to have got that bike balanced by monday! its easy when you know how! :D
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning

Summer seems to have put in an appearance. I had a massively lazy morning, then cleaned, washed up and biked.
    Just looked and I've clocked up 10 miles in 3 days. Ankle is a bit sore but nothing I can't cope with.

Laters!
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Evening homos!

Had a great ride today in brilliant conditions.

Took a bit of a tumble though and now have a few bruises, cuts and scrapes to arms and legs, and a smashed RH shifter. BIoody typical too. I only fitted new sealed cables last night :roll:
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Yay, bloody wonderful, tomorrow equals back at work.

Nice day today though, went to FS, the OH took some really nice pics so not a wasted day.

Sucks to be Monday in 4.5hrs though. :cry:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Epic ride around the Wyre Forest and surrounding areas today. Good crash, pics if wanted. Good food at the cafes and lots and lots of good trails.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Ha!

Today I have consumed much food including bacon, sausage, roast pork, super crispy roasties, ice-cream and more.

I have walked around 20 miles.

I have cycled over 50 miles.

I have managed to drink 4 bottles of Ginger beer, plus Peroni and wine.

Time for a bath.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    ^^ POIDH

:D

i just like seeing pictures of people stacking it, makes me feel a little bit better about my lack of riding ability!
  • Gazlar
    Oh I thought you wanted pics of spong in the bath!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Funny day at Cannock Chase
    I sort of got there late, about 16h45, but the weather was awesome, so I did FTD then diverted along the 12 mile blue route just to get some mileage in.

While cycling along the said blue route I cam across a family who were walking, as I cycled past them up the hill, this rather pudgy little teenage girl said "pedal! pedal! pedal!" so I returned the spirit by chanting "diet! diet! diet!" much to amusement of her little brother.

On the way back I bumped into two riders who were seated, one asked me if I had any spare water. These guys had been riding all day and were a little lost and out of liquid.
    Someone in their wisdom had pointed them towards the end part of FTD to get to where their car was parked. I was very charitable and popped off my bite valve and donated ½ litre of my elixir (50% water 50% Poweraid) to him
    I then told them the quickest way to where their car is, is on the road, it's downhill blacktop and shouldn't consume too much of their already depleted energy levels.

Other than that, a good day's riding, just on 19 miles and a top speed of 27MPH down one of the few decent fire road hills that Cannock offers..
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Drove home from Fort William. Had a wee walk up the dh course at Glencoe. Now just monged out completely. Need to get back to work for a rest
    Uncompromising extremist